Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
I am totally fed up hearing those disgusting dialogues from madhu saying again n again that she loves EVIL 😑 😑 😑 😑 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 🀒 ...that sickkoo 🐷...

am gonna spam that nautanki ppl today😑... dumbo idiots😑... heights of sadism is say 😑 !!!

Gawdd !!! Don't understand where this track is going
Its getting too much now 🀒
@bella

are u there? i am hating whn madhu keeps on saying i love sultan!!! she already told na, why she keeps on repeating it!!!! i am getting sick of it. how can she say that evil guy's name n that she loves him? i agree it is a good way to convince RK to believing her stupid lie, but why keep throwing d same name in RK's as well as our faces.

i think trp is going to be worse for this week also. is d news confirmed that this track gets over by this month. that itself is too much for me. i wd have tolerated or look forward if they show RK behaving little more smartly. doesn't he remember her constant crying, her scare, n her worry over RK. if it was only crying u can mistake it for sultan. but madhu was worried over RK, n she wanted to hide herself in his arms. what was all that?

why d hell are they not showing RK start thinking in that line!!! then we all will feel, ok some light is shown. we can tolerate for d completion of d track. but NOTHING LIKE THAT IS SHOWN!!!

and deepali!!! i used to like her body language n d way she used to talk. today i hated d way she was talking to RK, lifted chin n coy looks. i HATED IT TODAY!!! today it was getting on my nerves. either she's doing it bad, or my tolerance level to put up with this chr has vanished.

what kind of female is she?

she openly talks abt resuming intimate relationship with RK (i think this finally made madhu realize what cd happen if she leaves, but she can't not leave) and d way she starts getting RK's dinner - god she's worse. thank god radha was very firm n much more assertive in putting her in place.

whn will cvs start showing RK suspecting? or are they not planning to show? may be they'll make sultan vanish. so now madhu evn if she tells d truth no one will believe her as she has made RK believe that she loves sultan. so unable to get back d early love, will she be left in lurch.

will sultan vanish that soon? are we that lucky!!!

no color for me, i am depressed after seeing d serial. i can think of good points after u ppl point it out.

no wonder ppl are leaving d serial if it is going to upset them like this.

i am just asking for one small hope ki kiran. d only best thing is radha's ruling - no leaving till it is final!! but no other hope!!! i hate hopeless episodes!!!

can i say this... am feel like shoutin on the top of my voice that i DISLIKE madhu... whatever hell she is upto i care a damn  ...

am in a mood to RANT today nothing else!!!!

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

can i say this... am feel like shoutin on the top of my voice that i DISLIKE madhu... whatever hell she is upto i care a damn  ...

am in a mood to RANT today nothing else!!!!

you are upset abt her repeated nonsense na!! i think cvs are deliberately doing this to work us up!!! keep calm!! i think we need to tweet those nasty films to tell them they are hurting us.

but i think they might be deliberately doing this. remember RK in initial episodes went on taunting sultan abt him not knowing his father n no surname. but later that became an issue in itself.

i think madhu's this dialogue will hurt RK so much, that evn if he comes to know d truth, he may not forget or forgive madhu for it. may be they are doing for this reason.

i am trying to find a believable reason. but trust me, me too finding it very difficult to digest.

before episode i was in a happy colorful mood, but aftr d episode i am down. wah cvs, no wonder ur trps are reflecting this trend. are they planniogn to bring it evn low.
Originally posted by priyachand

you are upset abt her repeated nonsense na!! i think cvs are deliberately doing this to work us up!!! keep calm!! i think we need to tweet those nasty films to tell them they are hurting us.

but i think they might be deliberately doing this. remember RK in initial episodes went on taunting sultan abt him not knowing his father n no surname. but later that became an issue in itself.

i think madhu's this dialogue will hurt RK so much, that evn if he comes to know d truth, he may not forget or forgive madhu for it. may be they are doing for this reason.

i am trying to find a believable reason. but trust me, me too finding it very difficult to digest.

before episode i was in a happy colorful mood, but aftr d episode i am down. wah cvs, no wonder ur trps are reflecting this trend. are they planniogn to bring it evn low.

hurting me big time ... am totally affected today...

i get it that the character madhu wants her husband to hate her...but is this the way?? will u n i be able to do such nonsense ?? temme ??? i hate it ...i wud  bury that damn writer alive !!!!

i coudnt find any reason Priya...  today even i felt like its better if she gets lost somewhere...i wish she was mum... we wanted her to speak n see what dialogues they given her ... making me totally hate ... am outta words... my mom doesn't evn watch these days with me ... she is like tell me when this girls comes to her senses n then ill watch ... am sure thousands of ppl like her wud tel the same...

totally n royally ruined MEIEJ...

totally ruined episode today but see rk dialogues  and deeps to all at peak of disgust today ..

patience bella!!! let's wait it out!!!

there were few posts feeling happy to see the old RK, but i am feeling bad for d way madhu chr reacted in this mess. evn for that cvs have shown RK reacting in anger, when will he use his brains? or will he ever know d truth?

i really hope cvs make sure sultan truth comes out!! RK can still be angry with madhu for d way she dealt with d problem. i wdn't mind that. but d truth SHOULD  come out!!!

i have a fear cvs might not let d truth come out n make rishbala divorce each other. unable to stop d flow which madhu herself had started, madhu might have toleave RK mansion or something like that.

i really hope cvs dont do that.

was there anything nice in d episode? madhu's fall, RK catching her - n their expressions - why isn't RK thinking!!!!

how come madhu goes on n on abt loving sultan in front of RK but unable to tell radhaji? madhu shd know how much will that hurt RK, so why is she going on repeating it!!! me too feeling sad.

bella, let's talk abt Rouillard or evn old episodes, not today's episodes.

there is a sneak peek of jdj in colors did u see that? i am yet to see as colors is a pain n d neck. waiting for utube version.

i saw lauren n kids promo - same comments - outstanding - how do u do it (kids)!!! d kids are doing same steps!!!

i am getting sick of jdj too!!!
2days episode was ---  🀬🀬

Madhu STOP saying u love that Monster --- I know why u r doing this bt everything has a limit & don't make me HATE u too much (Forget abt RK who still doesn't know abt the TRUTH )

RK --- STOP thinking that u r the most intelligent --- Coz u r NOT -- Not anymore --- How easily u believed that ur wife loves someone else Actually Not someone BT that MONSTER --- Stop this Dialogue Bazy -- It's annoying me  2 the core -- Specially when ur Dialogues r NOT justifying ur actions --- So stop saying ekk dewaana tha jo ekk ladki ke bewafai p[e marta tha  

Dipali --- 2day i have found the female version of that MONSTER --- Actually No she is worse that him --- What she was talking 2 Madhu & What the Hell she was doing in BAD --- Giving Demo 2 Madhu that She is here 2 take place of Madhu in RK's bad πŸ€’ 

I HATED EVERY SINGLE THING ABT 2DAYS EPISODE 

Radhaji.. OK..  Ofcourse she is a selfish Maa..  but today i liked her.. the way she dealed with the situation ina calm and mature way... especially to Madhu and to Dips... she asked Madhu untill she is not granted Divorse she has to be in this house and she won't let Madhu leave until she is not sure about Madhu's reasons to leave RK... and the way she asked Dips to take care for her hubby Sikky rather than worrying for RK... i loved it... πŸ˜ƒ

Dips... I am hating her...😑 Sulthan is not shown in a epi so CVs gave complete disgusting thoughts to Dips..🀒 what was she doing in RK's bed...🀒  and she didn't feel any shame when she was listening to RK-Madhu's talk.. Ofcourse its nothing new to her..😑 and there she goes gave back RK's old friend 'Drinks...'😑 and Woh janab tho wo lekar bhi gaye...😑 Seriously when Dips was shown as listening to Radhaji-Madhu talk... i felt to give tuuu to her.. Errr.. So disgusting...
🀒 I think Sulthan and Dips are competing each other to prove who is more disgusting...πŸ€’πŸ€” and i tell you they are going neck-to-neck...

I thought atleast after seeing that disgusting gestures form Dips...🀒  Madhu will think and do something else..πŸ€”  whats gonna happen to RK... with whom she is leaving her hubby (her pati's izzat is on danger...🀣)  W
hen Dips reminded what they told to her... that they will never-ever fight and get separate... I thought it will make Madhu eye open to see.. but No...😑 why the hell is Madhu keep on repeating that she loves the Evil..🀒 "Bahut hi Bokwaas line tha.. kahaa se kareeda..."😑🀒

When Madhu was coming down the stairs.. thinking about Radhaji's and Dips's words.. and she slipped and about to falll... I loved the way RK came and caught her...😳 Well that was an unexpected scne to me...πŸ˜ƒ And I don't know why but some butterflies do fly in my tummy that time...☺️

RK changed a lot... if it was 2012-RK then he could have surely killed Madhu for cheating her... but this 2013-RK is madly and deeply in love with Madhu.. he can't hurt her so he is ready to have the pain and hurt on his heart from her... and i loved the way he say... "I gave you the right to hurt me... tum bhi kya yaad karogi.. Koi aisa tha jo tumse itni muhabbat kartha tha ki tumare dokhe mei bhi usne mohabbat doontaa..."😭

To be Honest.. and for a change I loved today's epi..😊 there were only four characters in the epi.. Radhaji.. Dips.. Madhu and RK.. everybody had good screen presence and i felt the epi did move forward... and I felt i saw the old Rishbala somewhere in the today's epi...😳