Do Dil Ek Jaan

What about raghu interests you??

mjhtgeetfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I just wanted to know what it is about raghu's character that you like the most. While watching serials I discovered that I apparently like a certain type of guy. My favourite onscreen characters have been Maan Singh Khurana from geet, Mayank from Mjht and Arnav Singh raizada from IpKKND. Now raghu too belongs to this list. All these characters have something in common.. Their angry young man attitude which later turns into passionate love. What about you guys?? What is it about raghu??

Ps this is not a comparison post in any way :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah maan and ASR my fav too..but most fav is now raghu!
i love raghu cause he is so unpredictable u can't think what he will do at next. sometimes he seems a literal gunda merciless, rude who doesn't care for anone but when u will get to know his other side u can c how much soft he is from inside. he really belongs a beautiful heart who cares for others. for his ajji, his friends and obviously antara now.
he is so hard to understand. according to that chaio wala kaka, itni asani se samajh ne wala cheez nahi hain raghu,dimag ki dahi ban jati hain..
and thats the mystery and beauty of raghu's charecter
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
mjhtgeetfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

yeah maan and ASR my fav too..but most fav is now raghu!

i love raghu cause he is so unpredictable u can't think what he will do at next. sometimes he seems a literal gunda merciless, rude who doesn't care for anone but when u will get to know his other side u can c how much soft he is from inside. he really belongs a beautiful heart who cares for others. for his ajji, his friends and obviously antara now.
he is so hard to understand. according to that chaio wala kaka, itni asani se samajh ne wala cheez nahi hain raghu,dimag ki dahi ban jati hain..
and thats the mystery and beauty of raghu's charecter

Omg I totally agree with everything you said!!! 
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cant say one thing... because its Ayaz that attracts me more than Raghu. ya but still for Raghu, his oneliners are epi, the way he stares at Antara, they he fights and everything...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjhtgeetfan

Omg I totally agree with everything you said!!! 

thnk u thnk u..😳
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love the way that raghu looks at Angara
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Raghu...ummm...his stubble look, his attitude, his style, his love and care for everyone who deserves it, his apt roughness and insolence but at times he unnecessarily becomes over-khadus!! But it is okay. That is how the character has been sketched. But I genuinely like the guy who portrays this character, i.e. Ayaz...and I like him just for what and who he is. Perfect!! My kind of a guy. 😊

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

Everything

i knew ki tu yehi kahegi...
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ifians

i knew ki tu yehi kahegi...

BabyHimavari thumbnail
i was waiting for reply in this topic u know...