Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: smile.sara

πŸ˜† goood disha.. itna ghussa aaraha tha is news par ...tum nae hassa dyaπŸ˜†

wahi ghissi piti protest ki khabre padh padhke ke thak gayi hoon πŸ₯±
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aan baan shaan wale rajput ... kuch tau khayal karo she is portraying u so brave and valor yet peace loving... look the faces of rajputs so sweet n mughals look like talibaan ... look what they made the respected character of ruqayya sultan n there is no protest yet you are sanskari
..Annie.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha15

baithe baithe kya kare,karna hai kuch kaam,shuru kare protest leke jodha ka naam πŸ˜³

^^ye unn protesters ka motto hai 

im seriously bored with this topic πŸ€” 

🀣
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

Ridiculous people...Jodha and Akbar were also shown as a couple in the all-time classic Mughal-e-azam...so are they going to challenge the owners who hold the rights to that movie now, to re-take/re-print the entire movie with a name change there?

I can at least understand all this antagonism if Jodha was being shown as a negative character...

I guess then Arabs should start protesting against us Indians showing stories of /taking the name of Laila majnu too...since that is only Persian folklore and not Indian... 

Its seems her existence came into question after Ashutosh's film. Isnt it? Why didnt people question this when Mughal-e-azam was made?
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

She was doing just that. But the protesters attacked the promotion of her movie in Rajasthan, and refused to let it release there. She has spent a lot more money and energy in the movie, she will obviously not take a step that harms the movie's box office. Also, the protesters were planning to attack the sets of JA, and launch an attack on Rajat. She has to do something to make all this stop. 

Isnt attacking and all against the LAW? And i am Ashamed that today we stand to celebrate the Independence Day for INDIA! 
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

I seriously do not wish the name of anything to be change in this show.

Why can't this people leave the show alone huh?

Wish people wont be this much jobless so much so to leave their daily to day life doing just to go after a show.

Anyway whatever be I wish the show all the best n hope for nothing much to be change cos I foe one is loving the show just the way it's now.

Gauri!!!!!!!πŸ€—
😲 Did you give up ur position as Coolbie?
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

She was doing just that. But the protesters attacked the promotion of her movie in Rajasthan, and refused to let it release there. She has spent a lot more money and energy in the movie, she will obviously not take a step that harms the movie's box office. Also, the protesters were planning to attack the sets of JA, and launch an attack on Rajat. She has to do something to make all this stop. 

@ bold

What the heck!!! 😑 ! Have they gone nuts or what?!! What do they think they are? 🀒

We don't live in a 16th century society where some people will dictate the terms and we have to follow them!  😑

I really don't get why they are protesting it?  Ekta has done her best to show the Rajputs in a good light and all the negativity was shown in the Mughal side.

So what is the reason for protest in the first place?!

If Jodha has not existed at all, then there should not be any more problem because EK is then showing Akbar's love story with someone non-existent.

If they are feeling bad that Harka Bai's name is shown as Jodha then EK is giving the disclaimer + what's the big deal in name

...all of us, since childhood, knew that Akbar's first hindu wife's name was Jodha Bai... in fact, we used to know that Akbar married only one hindu princess, Jodha, who was his chief queen...these things were written in History books

Why didn't the Rajputs ever made such protest when such false information used to be written in History books!!!!
😑

It seems these protest are only made to squeeze some money from EK! 😈
Edited by doyelpakhi - 10 years ago
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
show is saved aah wt a relief thank u  so muchπŸ˜ƒ
swtngl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's okay as long as the show will continue on I am happy. We will get used to the names as long as the story is the same and the characters stay the same except their names of course. 

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uff...I am fed up with these protests...god knows, how they are gonna manage the name change...??? Bt, it's ok..this matter will be resolved once and for all...