Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Personally, I think it's better to completely strike off the historical part, and make it a historical fiction. Akbar will just be some great Muslim king, and Jodha will be some hindu princess. That might work. 

If they had not already started the show, i would have given thumps up to that but, its already quite bit progressed, and to completely change it, everything becomes twisted.

Why cant Ekta give them the protesters a damn and continue as it is. How worse can it be?
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ridiculous people...Jodha and Akbar were also shown as a couple in the all-time classic Mughal-e-azam...so are they going to challenge the owners who hold the rights to that movie now, to re-take/re-print the entire movie with a name change there?
I can at least understand all this antagonism if Jodha was being shown as a negative character...

I guess then Arabs should start protesting against us Indians showing stories of /taking the name of Laila majnu too...since that is only Persian folklore and not Indian... 
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx to share😊  but for issue😡
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hahahaha name change karne se kya hoga????πŸ˜•Edited by NishaP_Arsha - 10 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Jodha's name and show is gonna be changed, not Akbar's. Relax guys... 😳
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

baithe baithe kya kare,karna hai kuch kaam,shuru kare protest leke jodha ka naam πŸ˜³

^^ye unn protesters ka motto hai 

im seriously bored with this topic πŸ€” 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

If they had not already started the show, i would have given thumps up to that but, its already quite bit progressed, and to completely change it, everything becomes twisted.

Why cant Ekta give them the protesters a damn and continue as it is. How worse can it be?

She was doing just that. But the protesters attacked the promotion of her movie in Rajasthan, and refused to let it release there. She has spent a lot more money and energy in the movie, she will obviously not take a step that harms the movie's box office. Also, the protesters were planning to attack the sets of JA, and launch an attack on Rajat. She has to do something to make all this stop. 
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Yes, but, in order to portray Jalal, aka Akbar's life, they have to show the lovestory of Harkha bai, or Mariam with Akbar. She, is as everyone knows was a Rajput. So, they will still start with some new problem tomorrow. Are they going to make up a fictional love story between some unknown Hindu princess and Akbar? How can that work? 

What these people are saying is that there was never a Rajput married o akbar. So technically speaking they can't protest.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: disha15

baithe baithe kya kare,karna hai kuch kaam,shuru kare protest leke jodha ka naam πŸ˜³

^^ye unn protesters ka motto hai 

im seriously bored with this topic πŸ€” 

πŸ˜† goood disha.. itna ghussa aaraha tha is news par ...tum nae hassa dyaπŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously do not wish the name of anything to be change in this show.

Why can't this people leave the show alone huh?

Wish people wont be this much jobless so much so to leave their daily to day life doing just to go after a show.

Anyway whatever be I wish the show all the best n hope for nothing much to be change cos I foe one is loving the show just the way it's now.