Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post. Even I was thrilled when I found out that the D3 gang would be performing. Not only because it is a treat to see them dance but also because they were dancing for such a noble cause. The same dance did disappoint me a little but there were quite a few changes and the overall effect was very good. The dance was beautiful as always. The lift..no matter how many times I see that lift, whether today's show or the D3 indiafest dance, it always takes my breath away. And today they executed it perfectly. It was a very enjoyable performance. Kudos to the D3 team for managing to wow us yet again!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV-8e2eDkvk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV-8e2eDkvk[/YOUTUBE]
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the post Nandini. I missed it watching live. I am vry glad to know that D3 gang are also a part of the of uttarakhaand event which is a very genuiene cause. Watching D3 gang perform live is a khushnaseeb to all the people out there cozz D3 gang are killers. And we simply love watching them rockkk and vrushan are the charm of D3 gang. Love them. M really happy for the D3 cast and crew.
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ya one more thing I forgot to add, it was really nice of star to give D3 to perform for such a genuine cause. And I hope they include D3 even in other special programs of theirs:)
Actually they can give D3 team a special charity event too:)
Im sure lot of money can be collected for helping ppl those who are not economically sound:)
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday i was not feeling well toh missed it ..even couldn't able to watch D3 :( Had no clue that they even performed !! Great opportunity it was i must say,in front of such big stars & for such an awesome cause!! So excited to watch their performance :)
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Nandini. As you mentioned, the performance was for a really noble cause. Inspite of being an old routine, their performance was thoroughly enjoyable. The slight changes in choreography did make me feel jubilant. 
The last formation was awesome and the VruShan lift couldn't have been more beautiful. Very well done everyone. That was one enchanting performance. πŸ‘
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING performance by D3 team ...feeling so proud to be D3 fan ...they gave their best for this cause ...audience reaction was so different before and after the dance..they well spell binding πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing performance by D3 teamπŸ‘