D3's All for Uttarakhand Performance: Thumbs Up!

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
When I heard that the D3 team was going to perform at the All For Uttarakhand event, I was really happy first of all for how amazing the cause is, and second for the fact that they got to be part of it through what they do best: dancing! When their act began, my first reaction, I must admit, was one of a wee bit disappointment that it's the same act from IndiaFest. But then as the music played on and the changes in the choreography came to light, I kept getting happier and happier watching them perform. πŸ˜ƒ

I have to say, all the changes made were really nice! Special mention to that VruShan lift where Shantanu actually let go of his hands this time! Very nicely done! πŸ‘

Another special mention to the last portion where the tempo speeds up, the co-ordination was bang on, better even than the telecast version to be honest. Plus the wide angle shot made it visually look SO good, all of them dancing perfectly co-ordinated and clean! Thankfully this time we averted another NB-disaster with the camera angles and the editing, and barring Sneha G. faltering just a little before the end, the last formation in itself looked really good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thumbs up to the whole team, really. Well done! πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just watched them perform and they sure have done a great job...

varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YA the performance was greatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ wish it was more lengthy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š and i still hate star plus wale for their dabba camera angles😭😭
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaaa nanduu dat was an awesomeee performanceee hatss off to d3 team especially to vrushanπŸ‘
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
though old routine but with some changes n most importantly for good cause, really loved the performance.
n also loved the live audience reaction, feel so proud of d3 gang they rock...

-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
firstly proud of D3 team...since they participate in that event.
evantually it was powerpack performance...great to see them.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just want to say I am really feeling proud of D3 team that they performed on such a noble cause. Such was the occasion that I do not mind whether their act was repeated or not as it was really for a good cause. Any way the performance was awesome as ever. And everyone was awesome. Well done guys. Feeling proud of you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV-8e2eDkvk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV-8e2eDkvk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by marauder - 10 years ago
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Since they were doin one of their old acts i was glad they picked this one. One of my favs and one of the best choreographed. The performance itself was fab as expected. You've described it perfectly and left nuthin to add! 
But the best part for me was to see the audience mouthing words like 'beautiful' and their smiles in general and since this was a live telecast im assuming those audience parts werent edited. either ways it feels grt to c ppl appreciating the D3 team:)
im glad they got this platform
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
feel so proud of the d3 team 

loved the change in the choreography 
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
D performance was awesome nd for d cause dat dey performed made it more special, so kudos to dem!