varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys... i am back again ... 😊😊 

I have read so many posts about Sharey bond since yesterday...so i went and watched the scene ...

I want to compare the scene to a real situation

Sharon has choosen dance as her career...and we all know most of the dances enter showbiz...so acting will be part of their life ...if not everyone atleast for most of them... if in that case Sharon's character in the show has to enter showbiz now or may be later...and she will be acting or dancing with some other person...may be an  intimate dance because it the part of the career she chose...

We all dint like the scene where Sharey were made to do an intimate photoshoot... we all  felt bad that sharon dint show any objection to it...

But guys isn't not the daily life of the actors we love...Not every two actors are in relationship...according to the script they have to do intimate scenes or scenes which they are not comfortable in doing...

Best example were Arsha...They are best friends some where we can relate Sharey to them... They had to do lot of intimate scenes...Amar was also in a relationship...but they never backed out from doing such scenes co they trust each other and and they have their partners trust on them... not that they are comfortable doing such scenes but its their work so they have to...

For example if Vrushika was in a relation with someone else(just my imagination) and she had to do a  sequence like hai rama...and if she had backed out from it just because she is committed to someone else will it be right...??  And as far as i have seen the scene both rey and sharon were uncomfortable but they did it coz it is their work and sharon has full trust on rey and swayam that they trust her...

I am liking this track because some where i guess palkhi is trying to the reality of an actor...or a celebrity...When there are two people shown playing a couple on reel ...most of us wish that the actors should become couple...if it will not happen we will feel so bad...but when we link them up they might be feeling very uncomfortable we never know...or they develop such a good of friendship that nothing bothers them...

Guys just compare the Sharey bond to Arsha bond ... most of us will wonder will we feel so bad if arsha did a photoshoot like that??...we would love it coz we see kriyansh in them...here also its not sharey...it is just for characters they are doing...

I dint mean to bash or compare any actors...i was just comparing the friendship bond...its just my point of view ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cudnt agree more awesome post 👏
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree but somewhere there's always a difference in actors and characters..

we cant make actors how we want but we have full rights 2 demand for the characters what we like!!

yes.. if allowed i would go now and make ArShA and VruShaN both a couple but i can't.. because its their life!

but characters! palki mam🤣 has created them so that we love them  and  she has 2 make them how we want!!

u saw what happened when TaaReY or Kriyaaansh were parted! though break-ups are a part of daily life we didn't like it.. FANS did NOT accept it!! cos they see the freakin show for reel stuff.. not reality checks!!!

well though u'r post is filled with awesomeness and i have always loved sha---rey! the fact remains that the yesterday scene was irking for any1!! cos alas! we want reel - ity.. not real - ity!

just my P.O.V!!😊

kindly do not quote me for any dis-agreement until u r the TM!!😊
it will gladly save u'r time!😆

peace
-maggie!
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh My Gosh!!  Thank u soo much for making this post.. 👏 When I watched the epi yesterday n read all the posts, I was like ''Am I the only one who wasnt so affected by that scene? cause thats reality right there..'' Seriously agree wid everything u said! 😊
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with each and every post of u
I was waiting for someone to make such kind of post
bcos it really happens to a celebrity or like that
ok if anyone dnt want to compare in that style then
if anyone remembers or not when rey and kria were in a relationship all expected swayam and kria to be a couple but that's not the reality, the same way is being showed in the right now with Sharon and rey
RoHaNmAlHoTrA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the real post...not of the reel...
its very true everything that u said...
and everyone must try thinking like that too...
i mean...seriously on going track is really like what u actually call story...and a track...with a meaning other than dil dosti but of dance...and i agree to that what palki is trying to show...she is really depicting the pros and cons of being a celebrity...and that too perfectly...but..

even i didnt liked the sharey scene yesterday...it was frankly more than needed...but I and my fellow swaron fans said that becoz at that time we werent thinking of the reality and the reason behind it...we said that coz we love SWARON and as fans we wanted sharon to oppose it as a girlfriend not as a professional...thats what we said...and I hope we were not wrong...

Its palki maam only who gave swaron to us...and now we just expected something...that doesnt mean we opposed anything or we didnt understood it...your point are very very correct...and its valid for the show...but as swaron fans a bit disappointment toh banta hai...and its just the start...i mean yeh unka pehla professional break trough hai...toh we jst expected sharon to not be sooo much fine with it...we all again know the sharey bond...but as a girlfriend...i dont think she did much...

Rohan :)

P.S: Its totally my POV...and i spoke as we coz i think i was not wrong...but if anyone feels i was...you are definitely welcome to bash me... 
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with ur points, Sharey are entering showbiz, where you need to leave the dress called shame behind and act according to the script demand, they can't say that I won't do passionate scenes coz am in a relationship.

Sharey knew each other so they were comfortable with each other as first timers after initial hesitation otherwise u have to give the scenes with strangers also in this industry.

Forget about acting, Sharey were couple dance partners earlier, so in dancing also you emote and touch each other, so touching and emoting they are already familiar with each other, earlier it was in a dance which they loved and now in a photoshoot, when we did not hav any problem then, then why now ?
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U r totaly rit
bt m nt agree.
Hm show enternaiment ke lia dkhte h reailyt face krne ke lia.
Aur agr hme realyt he dkhna h to hm show kyu dkhange???
Hmari apne aur aas pass walo ke lyf h na dhne k lia.
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swaron9113

U r totaly rit
bt m nt agree.
Hm show enternaiment ke lia dkhte h reailyt face krne ke lia.
Aur agr hme realyt he dkhna h to hm show kyu dkhange???
Hmari apne aur aas pass walo ke lyf h na dhne k lia.

u stole my words sneha..👏
why see D3 for real stuff!!!😳