Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: naava

If Ovi hadn't found out, Onir would have let Arjun and Purvi get married knowing he and Purvi were still married...so...how is that a good thing to do?.  That's a terrible thing to do to someone.  So if Onir is the wonderful person everyone wants him to be, the Onir/Purvi marriage cannot be valid.  If it is, and Onir was letting this happen, knowing full well it would end up really hurting Purvi even more...well..what can i say.

Why is Ovi so desparately wanting to disclose it? 

I hope everyone's positive attitude is justified. ðŸ˜•

Very pertinent questions and points once again naava.

Beats me why the haloed world renowned doc brings Kolkatan actors for an elaborate charade, but forgets the little nitty-gritty of legality in the marriage.

Ovi apparently had some enlightenment (credit to one of Jhanvi, Jyo, Bee) and is on quest for the truth.

This is how the dialogues went in yesterday's episode (not verbatim)

Onir says ask Purvi what she's doing at my wedding, Ovi says she will.

Onir - tum Purvi ko meri zindagi mein kyun laana chahati ho (why do you want to bring Purvi back to my life)

(dude, all she said was she'll ask Purvi, you automatically inferred Purvi will come back to you - a tad overconfident?)

Ovi - main sirf sach jan-na chahhti hoon (I only want to know the truth)

Me doing Jessep (A Few Good Men) - Judging by her expressions during ArVi dance yesterday

Then lo and behold, Onir spills the beans out - at the sangeet function, where he could easily be overheard. Full-proof plan for ArVi reunion indeed!

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Peaches, human nature rearing its ugly head, perhaps? Both Onir and Ovi want ARVI to be together or at least profess loudly to that.

Onir has carried out elaborate plans to push Purvi away form him, based on that I will grant him some credit. But both of them, the two Os, perhaps still harbor a lingering hope that a wand will be magically swooshed and viola, Purvi will rejoice at Onir's sacrifices and be back at his side forever more, and Arjun will relent in the face of true love (the two Os' love, of course) and will gladly hand Purvi over to Onir and return to the waiting arms of his enduring childhood love, the other O, Ovi.

Just maybe the two Os are deluded enough or human enough to dream for this to happen and hence Ovi is in a mad rush in her do good mode to reveal Onir's mahanta to Purvi BEFORE the marriage. And Onir instead of cooking up a cock and bull story to say "since Shalini returned we wanted to re-marry to symbolize our vows of love so decided to have a simple ritual again in Mumbai" has to go spilling the beans loudly in a public place to Ovi of all people.

And, what was that about Ovi recognizing Arjun in the picture? Onir did not see his beloved Purvi in the wedding album but Ovi's sharp though love glazed eyes were quick enough to pick up Arjun in the background? Any hints here that Ovi's love is even more powerful than mahaan Onir's abiding, self effacing love for Purvi?? 🤣
peachesnplums thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Peaches, human nature rearing its ugly head, perhaps? Both Onir and Ovi want ARVI to be together or at least profess loudly to that.

Onir has carried out elaborate plans to push Purvi away form him, based on that I will grant him some credit. But both of them, the two Os, perhaps still harbor a lingering hope that a wand will be magically swooshed and viola, Purvi will rejoice at Onir's sacrifices and be back at his side forever more, and Arjun will relent in the face of true love (the two Os' love, of course) and will gladly hand Purvi over to Onir and return to the waiting arms of his enduring childhood love, the other O, Ovi.

Just maybe the two Os are deluded enough or human enough to dream for this to happen and hence Ovi is in a mad rush in her do good mode to reveal Onir's mahanta to Purvi BEFORE the marriage. And Onir instead of cooking up a cock and bull story to say "since Shalini returned we wanted to re-marry to symbolize our vows of love so decided to have a simple ritual again in Mumbai" has to go spilling the beans loudly in a public place to Ovi of all people.

And, what was that about Ovi recognizing Arjun in the picture? Onir did not see his beloved Purvi in the wedding album but Ovi's sharp though love glazed eyes were quick enough to pick up Arjun in the background? Any hints here that Ovi's love is even more powerful than mahaan Onir's abiding, self effacing love for Purvi?? 🤣

Ahh nice post Jhanvi!

@bold: yeah, clues conveniently hidden in an album for all budding detectives who want to check it out.

@bold red: Oh my word! Lord save Arjun from such powerful love *rolls eyes*

I guess mahaan marathon is on, with everyone trying to outdo the last person!!
SashaT thumbnail
Hi guys dont you remember that someone delivered a writ of divorce  to the  Desmuk's household and Manav said legal notice with Purvi's name on it. The divorce is finalized. Otherwise no one will go through another marriage .  No one  will go ahead with another marriage if still legally married. Sachin is a lawyer everything can be done quickly  

peachesnplums thumbnail
Originally posted by: SashaT

Hi guys dont you remember that someone delivered a writ of divorce  to the  Desmuk's household and Manav said legal notice with Purvi's name on it. The divorce is finalized. Otherwise no one will go through another marriage .  No one  will go ahead with another marriage if still legally married. Sachin is a lawyer everything can be done quickly  

If I remember correctly, that was a legal notice from Onir, in response to the cheating case Archana had filed against him (for marrying Purvi while being married to Shalini).

If that resulted in divorce being finalized (not shown yet so the If), what document - other than a lame and obvious picture was provided, to prove Shalini-Onir are married? A marriage certificate? If yes why can't Onir show it to Ovi and say I don't know what ArVi were doing in the picture -but here's my marriage certificate with Shalini, and we're together now.

Btw Sachin must be one hot shot lawyer - handling criminal (Soham's, Onir's), corporate (OVT industries) and marital (ArMan, Arjun-Ovi) cases all in the sessions court. Ekta's laws, not Torts!
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Ahh nice post Jhanvi!

@bold: yeah, clues conveniently hidden in an album for all budding detectives who want to check it out.

@bold red: Oh my word! Lord save Arjun from such powerful love *rolls eyes*

I guess mahaan marathon is on, with everyone trying to outdo the last person!!

And we know who that is, Ms. Purvi 😉 Everyone else's sacrifices pale in comparison to her idiotic one, giving up the man she loves and who loves her and whose baby she is carrying to her conniving sister on her wedding day to help her middle aged mom get back with the man who left her 18 years ago without a backward glance takes the cake in sheer stupidity. Onir is giving up what never was his, Ovi snatched and tried to hold close something that was never hers either, Purvi gave away what was hers and will always be hers. If Arjun goes about doing the same sacrificing for no apparent reason this time (no aai's happiness involved here now), he will be the biggest dumbo alive in reel world.
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

And we know who that is, Ms. Purvi 😉 Everyone else's sacrifices pale in comparison to her idiotic one, giving up the man she loves and who loves her and whose baby she is carrying to her conniving sister on her wedding day to help her middle aged mom get back with the man who left her 18 years ago without a backward glance takes the cake in sheer stupidity. Onir is giving up what never was his, Ovi snatched and tried to hold close something that was never hers either, Purvi gave away what was hers and will always be hers. If Arjun goes about doing the same sacrificing for no apparent reason this time (no aai's happiness involved here now), he will be the biggest dumbo alive in reel world.

If Arjun is not moving on his say of not marrying Purvi. I want Purvi to smack hhim upside his head and give him a lecture about what happened the first time. First time Purvi was the stupid one now Arjun wants to take over.
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jav101

My thoughts are Ovi is pregnant. Arjun will once again sacrifice his love to marry Ovi. Simple as that.

Are you kidding me?..what is pari? 
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To be honest, I am not sure i want to watch this unfold.  Why watch all the wedding preparations and the happiness and have the door slammed shut again and be uber disappointed again!  It feels a lot like Charlie Brown and the football. 

Maybe i'll wait until next week, see what happens, why Arjun stopped it and if it corrects itself.  Then i can always go back and watch knowing the ending will be happy.  

I for one have had enough of carrot n' stick.  My fragile heart won't take any more .  ðŸ˜†

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

To be honest, I am not sure i want to watch this unfold. Why watch all the wedding preparations and the happiness and have the door slammed shut again and be uber disappointed again! It feels a lot like Charlie Brown and the football.

Maybe i'll wait until next week, see what happens, why Arjun stopped it and if it corrects itself. Then i can always go back and watch knowing the ending will be happy.

I for one have had enough of carrot n' stick. My fragile heart won't take any more . 😆

Me neither, Naava. This is bakwas, the boy who cried wolf story, there is a marriage, there is a marriage, come one, come all, let us celebrate, haldi, sangeet, dancing, love, relief, and content, then THUD, the bombshell drops. Has happened once before, why watch this a second time around? Once bitten, twice shy.