Reply I got from Star Plus. - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
W*F...
y r dey dng dis crap...v want arshi n only arshi...😡
star plus ne name change karna chahiye kyunki session 2 old cast ko lekar hi banta hai new cast mutlub new show
to hell with this nonsense...can't take it anymore
They are encashing the popularity of our Ipkknd.  Every thing else are just excuses.
wow seems SP doesn't want viewers they always does this which always result in flopping the creative head idea's which don't have a brain
we r waiting for ipk2 since 9 months with SARUN they thought the populrity measure such a crappy idea it is
Very old and stupid strategy to encash a popular brand name😊 But they are forgetting important factor. THE ORIGINAL CAST. Without using basic ingredient you can not sell your stuff only by using BRAND NAME.
Fans are no more living in 17th or 18th century to be fooled.   
I got the exact same reply!!!
THEYRE NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO LISTEN TO US! ðŸ˜¡

My response from SP:
Different concept ??! Damn its the same ! Swaying between love and hate relationship !

So whr is the difference in the concept.

What the hell do they mean by ' FRANCHISEE ' ? Its not a chain of pizza, burger joints or music shops. Dont they really know or understand its ' ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON ' thats it !

Inki NAYI SOCH KI NAYI LEHAR.. Is really NAYI...cashing in on old classic stories / name and adding a different Tag Line to it !

DAMN STAR PLUS !!! Lol...even the protaganists didnt know the name till after signing on the dotted line..ASTHA..was told to them ! SP changed the name !!

Feel like killing them ! The so called high post people of SP ( you all know who all )...
Cant compare it to Nach baliye etc.. As they are reality shows ! This is not a reality show !!Edited by NidhiNev - 10 years ago
Theh have drafted the answe for all the mails fr ipkknd so they'll just copy paste..click reply and send
Yes. The Star Plus has nothing else to do but sit around and hurt their viewers' feelings. Of course.