Qubool Hai

Makes NO Sense

arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Imran and Najma broke up 3 years ago so therfore he slept with tanu right but than how in the right mind is she prego with his child ðŸ˜•

Holy Hell india mai kuch bhi ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It happens only in india(serial)ROFL
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The only explanation for this is that Imraan just knew Tannu..and went to her to drown his so called sorrows...Tannu spent a while to make him trust her and then slept with him some months ago...coz she did mention that it took her a lot of time as in she said usko bahut papad belne pade to trap Imraan😆...and when she finally did trap him, she got to know he wasn't rich enough...because CVs do forget sometimes but I doubt they forgot that the gestation period is 9 months..otherwise there is no other logic to this😆
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

The only explanation for this is that Imraan just knew Tannu..and went to her to drown his so called sorrows...Tannu spent a while to make him trust her and then slept with him some months ago...coz she did mention that it took her a lot of time as in she said usko bahut papad belne pade to trap Imraan[LOL]...and when she finally did trap him, she got to know he wasn't rich enough...because CVs do forget sometime
s but I doubt they forgot that the gestation period is 9 months..otherwise there is no other logic to this[LOL]

This make sense. 2n half months papad bele then she slept with him but whatever i dont want najran iam an imveer fan
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moniloveasya

This make sense. 2n half months papad bele then she slept with him but whatever i dont want najran iam an imveer fan

I second u on that..I don't want NajRan at any cost...this is one marriage..i hope..Tanveer manages to break😆
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
any thing is possible in love,war and indian serials🤣
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

i knw rite evn i was tnking d same..well she said tat she was wid him 2 days trying to trap him but left him wen she came 2 knw tat he s nt rich.. it seemed tat ntng happnd..
Edited by preethi_shamya - 10 years ago
sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rofl. .No logic in Qubool Hai
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav4ever

Imran and Najma broke up 3 years ago so therfore he slept with tanu right but than how in the right mind is she prego with his child ðŸ˜•

Holy Hell india mai kuch bhi ðŸ˜†

i'm already have no sense but what is this non sense...🤣