TRULY PROUD OF OUR KIDS TODAY..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
    Really guys , to day i feel so proud of our kids in D3.👏... just loved them... i know we have seen the same performance before but this performance especially is one of the best  group acts in D3 and that too a lengthy and more difficulty wali ... They could have chosen something simpler but they gave their full effort and it was seen ... 👍🏼
    When the performance was announced , i noticed , people werent even willing to clap for them but in between and after the act , they couldnt stop their own hands from clapping ...
    All were stars and all gave their 100% for this .. Proud of u guys ... and thank u for doing ur part and remaining us that as fans its time to support what should be done ..
   A VERY HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY INDEED  😊...

Edited by kash_jeran - 10 years ago
They performed their best dance at last India fest... At the fest, they performed better but still liked them today...

Even audience expressions were mesmerizing, unlike other performances today... Especially when Bharat was at centre... I like this guy he is so talented...

Unfortunately, Amar G part was omitted... I used to love his part a lot...

Camera focused on all dancers but it was obvious that director doesn't know how to shoot dancing performances...

Alisha's place was empty and it did affect the performance...

VruShan had a good share together and individually... We shoul get some good captures of them...

The reaction of audience proved that D3 is the best...
yeah loved the performance n i felt proud seeing audience reaction
the performance was good...

but alisha's absence left a huge whole 😭
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

the performance was good...

but alisha's absence left a huge whole 😭

ya i do agree .. i wished the whole team was there .. without alisha , the team cannot be complete.. miss u alisha😭
Plz can u post the link? I missed it.