Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aashizin

@ sri i know i thought TB gives true news anyways i agree with joseph see colors r more keen to get sanaya JDJ is proof of it n its one of good channel we saw results of SP , n sony so i want colors of zee but i prefer more colors but right now this news is shocking :(

I have no faith on SP  that's why I am not sure wid my NB6 wish...[Shilpa Shetty is also 1 of the reason,how can we forget her 'problem' wid MoNaya😑]

COLORS n ZEE is better then other... I wish a good project offer to her from these channel...(Bas,Actor koi 'Farhaan' type naa ho)

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

That's the feeling proud as her fanz..she has guts to try something different. I can't imagine her as Sandhya,Ichha or Gopi bahu type character..whatever these types of shows are rank holder but,I am not so much brave for tolerate these torture on daily basis.[No offense].

I have no doubt for her talent...she'll come back wid more powerful n different character.

I'll prefer 'Wait' , over to 'Wastage'.😳

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Well said Bro. !!
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail

<font color="#0066FF" size="6" face="Rage Italic">I have no faith on SP that's why I am not sure wid my NB6 wish...[Shilpa Shetty is also 1 of the reason,how can we forget her 'problem' wid MoNaya😑]

COLORS n ZEE is better then other... I wish a good project offer to her from these channel...(Bas,Actor koi 'Farhaan' type naa ho)</font>

Horrible news 😭 i believe that everything happens for the best so Wish a best of luck to Sanaya .
Hey Joseph i did not understand that Shilpa has problem with Monaya ?but why??????
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoorLuvsSanaya

Horrible news 😭 i believe that everything happens for the best so Wish a best of luck to Sanaya .
Hey Joseph i did not understand that Shilpa has problem with Monaya ?but why??????

Its an old story,Can't discuss here as per Forum rule.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am going to be very sad to see CC go off air πŸ˜•

Pretty much this is the only show I watch, apart from IPK reruns πŸ˜•
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hope ChhanChhan stays 

if not then i want Sanaya Irani come back on TV screen as soon as possible... we want she on our screen daily...

if ChhanChhan ends we miss SaNuj on & Off screen chemistry so much
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

I am going to be very sad to see CC go off air πŸ˜•

Pretty much this is the only show I watch, apart from IPK reruns πŸ˜•

Its really a unexpected heart breaking news for all of us.
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail

Its an old story,Can't discuss here as per Forum rule.

But i really want to know
Joseph_A thumbnail
SBS Segment [19 Aug.] :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aVFVcGB5iKs[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVFVcGB5iKs

Chughalkhor Aunty :

Today, the first news is about
ChhanChhan , which is going off air on 12th September. I have also heard that the last day of shoot for the show is 6th September and last episode will be telecast on 12th September.

Now that we are talking about ChhanChhan, let me also inform you that ChhanChhan, ie Sanaya Irani is likely to participate in Nach Baliye along with her real life boyfriend, Mohit Sehgal.

goguma thumbnail
so its true then.
Sony has 2 shows lining up.
 Anamika has alr been replaced, and now its Chhanchhan's turn..   :(

am feeling bitter..