-Marie- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am not liking this thread๐Ÿ˜’ 

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

I am not liking this thread๐Ÿ˜’ 

Yes Marie, reality is harsh, but has to be accepted. Sanaya will be back, that much is clear. And we, as her fans will wait patiently. Chin up, it is princess's birthday next month and I am waiting to see the surprise planned for her, like every year. More things to look forward to, is it not??
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Yes Marie, reality is harsh, but has to be accepted. Sanaya will be back, that much is clear. And we, as her fans will wait patiently. Chin up, it is princess's birthday next month and I am waiting to see the surprise planned for her, like every year. More things to look forward to, is it not??

So true Swati !! This is the not end of world... Success - Failure is part of life... so,take it easy. I am very confident abt her Grand come-back in new 'Fiction show'. [may be,this time it'll be not happen soon]. CC is ending but,I am happy that she didn't take any routine Saas-Bahu saga.

CC was unique... here story n characters follows a sensible logic. Don't want to comment abt TVT/TRP because,I failed to understand indian viewers choice. I enjoyed this show...n I'll always recall this show as 1 of the Best show of India.That's matter for me.๐Ÿ˜Š

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Josph.First iwas sad &dissopinted after hearing the news.BUt now iam hapy that Finally Sanaya releavd from crap chanel like sony.She deseves better chanel &better PH.I know she cannot sit idle for soo long.I wish this she will back with bang with nice show in Big chanels like SP colours or ZEE. Edited by P.Srinivas - 10 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

So true Swati !! This is the not end of world... Success - Failure is part of life... so,take it easy. I am very confident abt her Grand come-back in new 'Fiction show'. [may be,this time it'll be not happen soon]. CC is ending but,I am happy that she didn't take any routine Saas-Bahu saga.
Agree !! Of course every thing can't be hit !! But her choice was right for sure.. coz of her ipkknd n cc shows were on my priority list in watching any indian shows๐Ÿ˜ณ and i just can't watch anyother than one without her
CC was unique... here story n characters follows a sensible logic. Don't want to comment abt TVT/TRP because,I failed to understand indian viewers choice. I enjoyed this show...n I'll always recall this show as 1 of the Best show of India.That's matter for me.๐Ÿ˜Š

CC was showing other side of same coin and sadly people never like to accept the realityJust like MJHT,IPPKND now CC have given us to great memories .. !!

aashizin thumbnail
 i m really upset n sad with this news i thought CC got extension but this news is heart breaking 
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Thanks for sharing Josph.First iwas sad & dissopinted after hearing the news.BUt now i am hapy that Finally Sanaya releavd from crap chanel like sony.She deseves better chanel &better PH.I know she cannot sit idle for soo long.I wish this she will back with bang with nice show in Big chanels like SP colours or ZEE.

I have really mixed feeling now... Sad because,Its end of SaNuj pairing Happy because,Now we have chance to see Sanaya in her new avatar in any other Big project.She deserve Big n better...

This time I'll prefer COLORS over then other channel. Wish a very good Project for her ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont believe this new.cc is extension till march 2014.after that trps will be good and cc will not off air.

dont worry.just chill yaar.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just came online nd saw this news.little confused now.but feling bad through.hope they change the time slot and  dont shut the show.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I have really mixed feeling now... Sad because,Its end of SaNuj pairing Happy because,Now we have chance to see Sanaya in her new avatar in any other Big project.She deserve Big n better...

This time I'll prefer COLORS over then other channel. Wish a very good Project for her ๐Ÿ˜Š

I too prefer colours since they rcognized her popularty i wish they offer her nice show soon.Yah itoo miss Sanuj ofscreen funny segments.