Chhan Chhan ending !!! [23 Aug SBB Vid.add+WU] - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kbtr

After the initial casting fiasco, Chhan Chhan with Anuj as Manav has become a superb show.  I'm loving the intelligence and logic this show uses. And I looove the chemistry between Anuj and Sanaya. 
I am thoroughly enjoying the show. 
But it would really shut up all those in the India media, if Sony came up with a statement to shut them up, once and for all. I know they spoke about an extension, but it seems that it is not enough. This kind of news has been going on since the wannabe was axed from the show. I wonder if he and his family have anything to do with this type of news coming up again and again. We all know how corruption is so rampant in India. 

No doubt, Chhan Chhan is far better then other running shows of SONY... its really strange that,show is not getting a decent TVT number. Above the entertainment,this show has a strong social message.Peoples should be watch this show. Peoples think This was wrong choice for Sanaya but,I simply disagree wid them.

Media is doing their job... they want Hot selling news for survive in this hard competitive environment. I think this is global situation so,we can say their working style is part of their job. PH/Channel has limitation so,they always maintain a silence in these types on inside info. I can say because,we have experience of MJHT,IPKKND n Khamaoshiyaan PH. TB shared a news abt extension but,I didn't read this extension news in TOI or HT type news sources.

TB is also not a very authentic reliable sources. [TB confirmed that Mohit'll continue Khamoshiyaan but,when other medium confirmed that,Mohit left the show TB quickly removed that article n post another one for confirmation.] n how can we forget that, Vipul Shah denied any replacement chances of Male lead in Chhanchhan but,that media report was true.

HT reporting is better then other... They were first who confirmed that Sanaya is doing SONY show n that show [CC] will replace 'Honge Juda Naa Hum'.

Any way,we should be wait for final picture out. CC is not a GR8 but,its definitely 100 time better then other saas-bahu craps[No offense]. This show really deserves a chance. I hope,SONY continue this show wid same manners...

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
After knowing about the promo I feel, I would love to follow the new show  specially as you rightly said, the concept is just opposite to the IPK 2 promo. 

BUT, in NO situation, I would like CC to go off air.. Its a beautiful show. I hope the channel realizes it and give more time to this show..
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Originally posted by bkamber

Wow...quite a headline.

Whatever happens, happens.  I am just going to enjoy the show.  Lot of contradictions and statements.

Who knows what is churning behind the scenes.

Loved this Positivity. πŸ‘πŸΌ Current track is full of entertainment... 😊 how can we ruin our excitement for this inside drama😳Be positive think positive.
Its   replacing Anamika  so  chill !!
http://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/desh-ki-beti-nandini-new-fiction-property-on-sony-tv/
Originally posted by Joseph_A

No doubt, Chhan Chhan is far better then other running shows of SONY... its really strange that,show is not getting a decent TVT number. Above the entertainment,this show has a strong social message.Peoples should be watch this show. Peoples think This was wrong choice for Sanaya but,I simply disagree wid them.

I'm trying to stay calm Joseph but I'm so mad at Sony right now for pushing the show into an early pre IPL start. Had the PH had the proper time to work on the script and choose the right ML things would have been very different. Sanaya was very upfront about the type of story that was narrated to her and that's not what we got initially. We're getting it now but it's very difficult to win back an audience. You can get a new audience with proper promotions but you can't win people back after they've given a show a chance and decided they don't like it, without some serious incentive to watch it again. The current track has to be promoted extensively to pique people's interest in the change in the basis of the story. How would any random viewer otherwise know of the changes that have been made to the scipt.  Due to the lack of promotion I'm not a bit surprised that the TVT numbers or any others aren't decent...I mean let's face it how many of the DABH or any show in the competing time slot viewers are going to say let me see what's on Sony today, without having any incentive to do so.  how many people who watch Amita ka Amit or Parvarish and DABH will switch to CC without knowing the story has changed. A lot of shows have an ending fiasco but ours had a starting fiasco and the least Sony can do is to try to rectify the damage they are responsible for.
For those saying the show was the wrong choice they need to watch it now...it's the perfect choice for Sanaya, unfortunately the channel perhaps was not. 
Originally posted by jaya100

I'm trying to stay calm Joseph but I'm so mad at Sony right now for pushing the show into an early pre IPL start. Had the PH had the proper time to work on the script and choose the right ML things would have been very different. Sanaya was very upfront about the type of story that was narrated to her and that's not what we got initially. We're getting it now but it's very difficult to win back an audience. You can get a new audience with proper promotions but you can't win people back after they've given a show a chance and decided they don't like it, without some serious incentive to watch it again. The current track has to be promoted extensively to pique people's interest in the change in the basis of the story. How would any random viewer otherwise know of the changes that have been made to the scipt.  Due to the lack of promotion I'm not a bit surprised that the TVT numbers or any others aren't decent...I mean let's face it how many of the DABH or any show in the competing time slot viewers are going to say let me see what's on Sony today, without having any incentive to do so.  how many people who watch Amita ka Amit or Parvarish and DABH will switch to CC without knowing the story has changed. A lot of shows have an ending fiasco but ours had a starting fiasco and the least Sony can do is to try to rectify the damage they are responsible for.
For those saying the show was the wrong choice they need to watch it now...it's the perfect choice for Sanaya, unfortunately the channel perhaps was not. 

I am totally agree wid your all points Jaya. They started this show in very hurry way... Still confused that,how can they select a actor like Farhan for this ambitious project...?? Not blaming to viewers if they lost their interest due to initial mismatched 'Jodi'. I was so happy that they cast Anuj but,I was surprised to see that they never promote new Manav n Chhanchhan 'Jodi'. After his entry...we got only 3 or 4 Promo of SaNuj/ChanMan.

Current track has potential CVs is doing awesome job here but,They lost this chance due to lacks of promotion. 😑. Sanaya's choice is perfect...as usual😳.She is not responsible for others fault. Chhan chhan is not typical 'Roundu' bahu... She has brain n she can use it widout wasting a bucket of tears. Not sure about CC future but,feeling proud that she picked this character. I loved CC line...

"Aap khud ke liye badlo...Logon ka nazariya khud hi badal jayega ! "

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shinell

Its   replacing Anamika  so  chill !!
http://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/desh-ki-beti-nandini-new-fiction-property-on-sony-tv/

If,Its true...then we should be happy...😊Thanks for sharing the link.
From the language of the article and the question mark after headline, it all seems in the realm of speculation. All I can deduce from it is that SONY could be reconsidering it's line up of shows and shows with lowest TRPs will definitely be in danger zone. However, the article has not confirmed anything. Even the source says "likely to be axed", so they are not sure. Of course with such low TRP anybody would think that.

So, until the PH or Channel confirms anything, it's sheer guess work, and no one is closer to the truth. Just need to enjoy the show as long as it lasts and then Sanaya will choose another project having grown wiser with each experience. She has established herself as a talented, dedicated professional in the industry, am sure even Chhanchhan producers will admit that.  She will get offers and she will pick a show/programme which suits her interests.

As for papers, her name gets attention and despite there being so many shows with low TRPs and closing orders, it's Chhanchhan which grabs maximum press.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
I DONT THINK ITS CC...I CANT EVEN THINK RIGHT KNOW DUE TO IPK2 HECTIC AND WORST NEWS..AND I CANT TAKE ANYMORE IF IT IS FOR CC...
GOD PLS SHOW PITY ON POOR FANS