Chhan Chhan

Chhan Chhan ending !!! [23 Aug SBB Vid.add+WU]

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajanp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
new show may be replacing 8 clock because anmika is ending donot worry CC got extention right 
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanp

new show may be replacing 8 clock because anmika is ending donot worry CC got extention right 

Can't say.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It has been confirmed that the show has got an extension till march 2014. So I doubt it will be axed. It is a good show. I just don't know why TRP doesn't reflect!

If Anuj had been in the show from the start it would have been different. I watched a few episodes and lost interest coz of bland acting of FK and lack of chemistry between the leads!

But now Sanaya and Anuj are adorable and the story is a family drama with a romantic edge to it! I think it really works! I just love Anuj and Sanaya's cute scenes as newlyweds!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think Anamika will be axed...not cc:)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

It has been confirmed that the show has got an extension till march 2014. So I doubt it will be axed. It is a good show. I just don't know why TRP doesn't reflect!

If Anuj had been in the show from the start it would have been different. I watched a few episodes and lost interest coz of bland acting of FK and lack of chemistry between the leads!

But how Sanaya and Anuj are adorable and the story is a family drama with a romantic edge to it! I think it really works! I just love Anuj and Sanaya's cute scenes as newlyweds!

SONY is totally unpredictable channel... They should be work on their strategy n policies. CC under scanner is old news...but,I was expecting a different time slot for the show.
(Don't want to comment abt 'Extension' thing... because,Its really hard to digest in today competitive environment)

Farhan casting was biggest mistake... Viewers lost their interest in show initial period n that was huge loss. Anuj-Sanaya chemistry n current track development is really awesome but, its not enough for gain a decent TRP number... I am totally confused abt Indian viewers test.😕

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Love Chhanchhan it should stay .

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think anamika is going off air 
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4