FF: Sunshine Behind the Clouds|NOTE|19/11/13| Pg 19 - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
so RK  is madhu's sunshine behind the clouds  or is it like after meeting n knowing madhu properly RK wud be able to see her  true/realself  like sunshine behind the clouds.😃 i think it wud be onesided love /loveless marriage for RM [if it happens]
refreshing...new concept...new point of view...RK is still kind of arrogant to think all rich kids are spoiled...wating for next udate..
amazing concept...i a totally in love with it...cont soon
Lvd it. Awesum cncpt nd wndrful charcterisatn. W8ng fr da nxt part.
waiting...update soon please...
Hate 2 force someone 2 do something bt couldn't hold myself back from saying W8ing ** Desperately **
The story is getting very interesting. Looking forward to their meeting. :)
Hey Suhana..do update soon please
Originally posted by colorsluv

How can RK makes any decision abt Madhu whom he knows rarely -- Ahh let me correct DONT KNOW AT ALL --- I so hate this kind of people who thinks they r some expert in judging others by their so called assumption Skills --- DAMN IT --- well there are some people like that, i am telling you from personal experience. Well here i wanted to make both the protagonists not perfect. So have built RK's character that way, criticising others and not being flawless himself. 

Does Rk & Priya's love is mutual --- Then how cum he vl fall fr Madhu & What abt Priya ---Poor grl vl have 2 suffer fr nothing ( If her feelings r genuine ) & Just bcoz i want my fab 2gather i cant appreciate it  either .
yes till now, it is mutual. you have to wait for the story to unfold for answers to all the questions. 😉

Aww how i adore Prem -- Heer -- Madhu's relation -- Who needs that Good fr nothing Dad's love if u have such a darling Brother cum Father -- I hope Madhu realizes that soon -- Her brother owes her.
Prem and Heer are my kind of first love when it comes to telly couples. and i have kept their characters as close to the ones they portrayed in Kis Desh. Both are damn loving and caring, and as far as Prem-Madhu relationship is concerned, it is something i have always dreamed to have, as i have no brother. So, whatever is happening in Prem-Madhu scenes, my original idea, my fantasy bro-sis relationship.

So more Rishbala coming up --- Lets see how RK gonna handle this Master piece --- Can we have some funny moments btw them --- Ohh yeah i would love 2 know what Madhu thinks abt RK ( After their 1st encounter ) --- Actually no i demand it .
well Madhu did not have much time before she went unconscious to form a proper opinion but you would get a glimpse of that in upcoming part.

wow... your comments, i always enjoy reading. You are too sweet to come up with a detailed response every time, i appreciate and hope same continues as long as i am writing this story.

love you a lot...

Suhana.
Originally posted by Clara20

nice update...hope Rishab wl agree to do madhus treatment...

thanks a lot dear... hope for the best...😊

love,

Suhana.