Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF: Sunshine Behind the Clouds|NOTE|19/11/13| Pg 19 - Page 4

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is with this Girl --- She is sooo umm ... what 2 say wired / Interesting / Unique  ..!!! I wanna know more abt her --- To be honest i can see myself in her ( No no i m not talking abt her Craziness & all Bt the curiosity 2 know something New & feel it .. is something  i cant resist either --- I can get bore easily just like her u know .

Very much looking forward 2 know more specially abt Madhu . Take ur tym & Give us such kind of Interesting Update.
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Wat a gal! Hv read many stories bt nevr cme acrs such a charctr! U hv sketchd madhu awsumly. Hats of 2 u! Update asap plz.
flowing_river thumbnail
Omg...what a complex character is madhu having...
nd very well written convo between madhu and psychiatrist. ... 🤗
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MADHU IS A COMPLEX PERSON
HER DAD IS THE ONE WHO RUINED HER
HE JUSTTREATED HER LIKE AN OBJECT OF ATTRACTIN FOR OTHERSAND FORGOT THAT SHE WAS JUST A CHILD
AND NOW NOTHING GIVES HER ANY SATISFACTIN
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update 👏

mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Woww!!! What was that... it is definitely one of the best thought of renditions of the character of Madhu... hats off Suhana !! 👏

You are making me extremely curious now, I will be poking you for faster updates 😉😆
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: colorsluv

What is with this Girl --- She is sooo umm ... what 2 say wired / Interesting / Unique  ..!!! I wanna know more abt her --- To be honest i can see myself in her ( No no i m not talking abt her Craziness & all Bt the curiosity 2 know something New & feel it .. is something  i cant resist either --- I can get bore easily just like her u know .

Very much looking forward 2 know more specially abt Madhu . Take ur tym & Give us such kind of Interesting Update.

O you can not believe how glad it makes me to know that i am piquing your interest... Yeah i can also relate to the curious part of her personality but off course ma curiosity and quest for something new is in sane limits as i am not a wonder child with 145+ IQ 😉

Thanks a lot for being considerate about my update timings... i so love you for it 😊

This content was originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Wow! Wat a gal! Hv read many stories bt nevr cme acrs such a charctr! U hv sketchd madhu awsumly. Hats of 2 u! Update asap plz.

It makes me real happy to know you are find it unique... thanks a lot for your praises, you have put me on cloud nice, no kidding 😃

i would surely try to be quick with an update

This content was originally posted by: flowing_river

Omg...what a complex character is madhu having...
nd very well written convo between madhu and psychiatrist. ... 🤗

I am glad you are enjoying it so far... thanks tons...

wow guys i seriously am thankful to all of you, you people are being so nice to me and though the number of readers is very less but i am loving to write for you avid readers out there...

love you chums...

Suhana.
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: punam2712

MADHU IS A COMPLEX PERSON

HER DAD IS THE ONE WHO RUINED HER
HE JUSTTREATED HER LIKE AN OBJECT OF ATTRACTIN FOR OTHERSAND FORGOT THAT SHE WAS JUST A CHILD
AND NOW NOTHING GIVES HER ANY SATISFACTIN

yeah you can obviously say that but some other factors also contribute towards her state... and off course her being a person with an extra-ordinary intelligence has also had it's toll on her... you can never know how a genius mind can run, so i am basically trying to attribute most of her complexities to her brilliant brain that's matched by a mere 2% of world's population 😊

This content was originally posted by: Shree.123

Awesome Update 👏

thanks a lot for liking

This content was originally posted by: mimibm

Woww!!! What was that... it is definitely one of the best thought of renditions of the character of Madhu... hats off Suhana !! 👏

You are making me extremely curious now, I will be poking you for faster updates 😉😆

thank you thank you thank you so very much... it means a lot to me

oh i am glad i am keeping you interested...

you people are wonderful and i am so loving you as my readers...

thanks a lot...

Suhana
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon dear...waiting eagerly to know about our beautiful Psyche..