two beautiful hearts...

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
two beautiful hearts ❤️have touched the hearts of so many of us and will continue to do so no matter what...yashji and artiji thank you for coming and staying in our hearts..a bond that will be extremely hard to break.. Edited by ann5 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
our aarya's bond with us is unbreakable😳...
love them❤️
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope their friendship will always remain true and intact no matter how many evil eyes try to destroy it. God bless them both!
jy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God bless them & their friendship.Two pure lovely hearts ❤️ .Edited by jayhi_ks - 10 years ago
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Punar Vivah was just that until Aarti and Yash . A love story
that stole the hearts of all ages and changed many beliefs and traditions . Their on screen chemistry so unique that it became magnetic to the viewers . Only the comfort and trust of true friendship will make their on screen romance so real. Theirs is a love story that will live on for generations to come . May their friendship always remain true and full of love ..There are so many great writers on this forum , if a book is written it surely become a best seller .
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
😃 Agree dear...no second thoughts at all...
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with you!!👍🏼

may their friendship always being blessed n unbreakable..!❤️

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you ann ...aarya / Gurika rocks all the way both onscreen and off screen ..what is left to say when Gurika is loved oversea also  !!

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arya have one of the most loving, loyal and huge fan base both at home and abroad...their fans will always be rooting for them...to make them number one...👏👏
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ann, so true! They will always remain one of my, actually no- my most favorite Telly couple so far. 😆

ann, I remember you once said that you lived in South Africa. Did you get a chance to go for either of the shows?