Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan SS: Opposite Attraction

.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey beautiful people... I am Jennifer. Some of u might see me lurking around with stupid comments on other's mindblowing stories. A friend of mine forced me to post this SS here. Let me warn u...its really very bad...read at ur own risk!!

Part 1 (i)
Its rather a shabby little castle, which seems to have made a mild effort to keep up with times. On the grey stones are superimposed mirrors, candle-brackets, and a few paintings in heavy frames. There is a chandelier. An arched window, with narrow aperture, at the back, and a door on the right. Carved chairs; a table, and a footstool are seen in the room.  

King Vishal Vadhera is leaning far out of the window, kneeling on its low sill, and showing nothing but his behind. 

"Virat! Virat! Will you oblige me by listening! Hi, Virat! Stop staring at those confounded cucumbers, will you, drat you! Come here. Virat!" The King shouts out loud. 

Vishal turns round, coughing a little with the strain of the last shout. The King's pleasant face wears a morose expression, his greying hair is ruffled, and his temper is going. He is square-built  man of middle age. His clothes are less of those of a King than of a country squire, and indeed, there is  a strong feeling of squiredom about Vishal, though he is capable of very kingly authority when necessary. Extremely choleric when crossed, he is really a very kindly, simply man. He keeps a small, plain crown on a handy table, and crams it on his head in emergencies.

"I'll strain my throat some day, and go voiceless for life. Why must avirat be peering at vegetables when his father grows hoarse requesting his attention? " Vishal yells as he leans from the window again.

The younger son of Vishal, Prince Viren Vadhera saunters in regarding his father with a supercilious amusement. The Prince is in his early twenties, and he is fair and handsome. But his movements have an exaggerated Grace, he has a tongue as barbed as an arrow, and his clothes are foppish in the extreme, with a profusion of ribbons and fine lace. Jealous as he is of his elder brother, Prince Viren has masked his spite behind a tiresomely affected manner, but if anything annoys him too much his performance suffers and becomes merely a spoilt child in a temper.

"Hang you Virat! Will you listen?!?"

"Are you addressing someone out there dad?" Viren asked his father, maddeningly.

"Wat do u think I'm doing? Scaring birds? And don't shrug at me. It's not respectful. You may chance to remember that I'm the king, as well as your father." Vishal says turning to Viren.

" Oh! One is bewildered to hear a King bellowing from a window." Viren said sarcastically.

"Oh, is one! Well, perhaps one would like tocome over here and call one's brother oneself?" Vishal stated tartly.

"One would hate it!"

"Heaven help me! What a pair of sons to have! Look at u and look at Virat!"

"Must I?"

"Yes!" Vishal shouts at Viren.

Viren shrugs and goes over to the window...

"There! Staring at the cucumbers! Looking like an under-gardener, in an apron and a straw hat." Says the King.

"That? I thought it was a gardener." Viren told Vishal, stressing on each word.

"It's the Prince Virat! Your elder brother! The heir to my throne! A fine prince he is! He should be learning kingship. He should be present at my councils. . . riding about the country, to know the people. . .he should be my right hand! And what does he do now? What is he doin now?" Vishal shakes his head.

"Eating one"

"What d' you say???"

" munching a cucumber. Quite disgusting. One really cannot look!"  Viren says as he moves away from the window. 

"Viraaatt!!!" Vishal shouts leaning over the window again.

"Since dear Virat is only happy among the vegetables. .  .isn't it really time, my dear Father, that u realize his uselessness as a future king?" 

" What r u hinting at? U're out of ur mind, boy! Who could i put in his place?" 

" Need u look far?" Viren says modestly.

"Tcha!" Vishal glares at Viren.

"Virat!! Where r u? Are you cuming??"

Prince Virat enters.

Done! Based on ur comments, I'll continue this! Comment/Criticize! Buddy me for PM's!
Love you all!
Tadaaa... Take care 😊

Index
  Part 1 (i) - Look above!😆
Edited by virman123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Resss!! OMG U PUT IT UP!!!

for u from me, as a gift for such an amazing chapter!🤗
okay sorry for the delay, but by accident I kind of deleted the comment after I finished it, so had to type it up again!😆
so happy u finally put up your fantastic amazing story, that I had to dance for you!! ( I know it's really good dancing, don't be jealous!😉)
awesome chapter!👍🏼
it took a lot of hard work and persistence to get u to post, that I think I deserve a pat on the back for all my hard work!😆
watz up with virat?
he looks more interested in vegetables then his dad! 😃
maybe he found someone while he was looking at some vegetables! I think he likes the scarecrow better as his queen! wat say? lol!🤣
OMG! A cucumber! Virat was eating a cucumber in the middle of the day, while his father is literally going nuts just trying to call him inside! why not a tomato?😎
imagine Manvi and virat first meet in the middle of a vegetable field!🤣
wow! so we already got the evil brother here! and by the looks of it an extremely jealous one too! wonder what things he will be doing in the future?😡 
and from everything it looks like his father doesn't like him too much either! bechara ko koin attention hi nahin dera, iskilye bhi koi vegetable diditi! I think a tomato or onion would have been a perfect match for him!😆
and ughhh!! u ended it when the great Prince Virat was entering! how could u be so cruel to us poor readers!?😭
ur such an amazing writer, Jennifer!⭐️
who would say this is your first time writing?
can't wait for virat and Manvi to meet!
plz do update soon, otherwise I will personally come all the way to you, to throw tomatoes at u and ur ipad!😈 and if u don't update soon, this is what will happen to you...
afterall why must we wait so long for the next update?😛
will be waiting!!😊 
u better update soon now! I can't wait to see what happens next!!
this is like the biggest comment I have ever written for anyone, so that means you certaintly will not delete this story and will update very very soon!😆
pms have been sent my dear!!
big kiss and hug for you Jennifer!!❤️

Edited by beauty14 - 10 years ago
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Woww !! Its awsm nd luring.. cont soon...

Edited by virman123 - 10 years ago
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sorry dear
actually i m always in hurry now days...
So when i get pms or any new update on IF i just like that story nd save that page...
And in day when i get time i read them one by one nd then commented togather in my dinner of breakfast time bcz now days i didnt get time...
Sorry
hope u understand...
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abt story...
Loooking fabbb...
Too good
bt short...
Wann read more...
Updated when u get time...
Waiting...
Thanks for remining...
Try to commenting regularly...
I m never use to type long comment bcz of hurry bt still try...
This will be going to fab story..
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting!!!
really ooking forard for the update!
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is really interesting and very well written tooo 😃
waiting for the next update make it soon and beauty14 thanx for the pm 😃
Originally posted by: beauty14

Resss!! OMG U PUT IT UP!!!

for u from me, as a gift for such an amazing chapter!🤗
okay sorry for the delay, but by accident I kind of deleted the comment after I finished it, so had to type it up again!😆
so happy u finally put up your fantastic amazing story, that I had to dance for you!! ( I know it's really good dancing, don't be jealous!😉)
awesome chapter!👍🏼
it took a lot of hard work and persistence to get u to post, that I think I deserve a pat on the back for all my hard work!😆
watz up with virat?
he looks more interested in vegetables then his dad! 😃
maybe he found someone while he was looking at some vegetables! I think he likes the scarecrow better as his queen! wat say? lol!🤣
OMG! A cucumber! Virat was eating a cucumber in the middle of the day, while his father is literally going nuts just trying to call him inside! why not a tomato?😎
imagine Manvi and virat first meet in the middle of a vegetable field!🤣
wow! so we already got the evil brother here! and by the looks of it an extremely jealous one too! wonder what things he will be doing in the future?😡 
and from everything it looks like his father doesn't like him too much either! bechara ko koin attention hi nahin dera, iskilye bhi koi vegetable diditi! I think a tomato or onion would have been a perfect match for him!😆
and ughhh!! u ended it when the great Prince Virat was entering! how could u be so cruel to us poor readers!?😭
ur such an amazing writer, Jennifer!⭐️
who would say this is your first time writing?
can't wait for virat and Manvi to meet!
plz do update soon, otherwise I will personally come all the way to you, to throw tomatoes at u and ur ipad!😈 and if u don't update soon, this is what will happen to you...
afterall why must we wait so long for the next update?😛
will be waiting!!😊 
u better update soon now! I can't wait to see what happens next!!
this is like the biggest comment I have ever written for anyone, so that means you certaintly will not delete this story and will update very very soon!😆
pms have been sent my dear!!
big kiss and hug for you Jennifer!!❤️

Hahaha all thanks to u :* 
I understand :)
Yeah, I am thinking to delete again...i am actually jealous cuz i love ur booty shake :P
Haha thnk u...ooopss no thnks ;)
Ohooo! I will just giv u a huggie nd kissy xo
Lmfaooo...i guess not :P
Ahhh... I hate tomatoes -_- 😛
Lol...that would be sooo romantic 😆
Keep guessing 😉 Btw, viren as an evil brother...acha hai naa? XD
Lol...he's such a brat :/
Zyada drama mat kar :P
No, m not 😊
Every1 can :D
Hawww...u will do this to me? :'(
Vahhh!! Longest nd biggest one :P