Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: CapeBuffalo

I guess there its the typical Saas vs Bahu type of show. And anyway it is competing with the Lamp and Wick show which is anyway miles ahead in terms of viewership. Isliye shayad koi zyada magajmari nahi hogi wahan.

If Sonal is happy there good for her.

She told that writing for NBT used to drain her out emotionally at times when the story was not to her liking...but CC mein she is not taking things to heart...and writing for fun.

The only nice thing in that show after Sonal is Supriya Pathak. 😳...I just love her!
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MI--

It was surprising to read sonal wrote Saas bina sasural

I guess she wrote the initial portions and show started off quite nicely. Then as usual it all went downhill.  She seems to learnt one thing that show romantic scenes between the leads and all will be well atleast in the FB/twitter/IF world.

sumiswap thumbnail

Chanchan is ending in September end I heard

They got an extension till March.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I read in yesterday Hindustan times
sumiswap thumbnail

I read in yesterday Hindustan times

Okay may be but last when I read about it...it stated March tak extension mili hai unko.
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I really do love Supriya Pathak whether it was as Hansa in Kichdi or in some recent show where her character is there only in the photo.

It seems lot of people in the internet world have started liking the 9 pm offering of life OK. No surprise that it is again good girl falling for the gangster/bad guy there as well. 

I saw some portions yesterday atleast the story seemed simple enough without complications. No comment about acting though.
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just submitted my self-appraisal at work..God, that's scary!

Hi All!
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
today i think Aai forced bala to called mohan.. when monu will come with restless halat main tab Aai will play her game.. and mohan ko ruku se shaadi ke liye forced karegi.🤢
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: CapeBuffalo

Yeah I really do love Supriya Pathak whether it was as Hansa in Kichdi or in some recent show where her character is there only in the photo.

It seems lot of people in the internet world have started liking the 9 pm offering of life OK. No surprise that it is again good girl falling for the gangster/bad guy there as well. 

I saw some portions yesterday atleast the story seemed simple enough without complications. No comment about acting though.

Yes now she's going to be a part of the new show on Zee TV by the Hats Off guys...she was fabulous as Hansa! 😆...

Our show is tolerable only and only because of the acting...warna koi ghaas nahi daalta usko! There is no originality in writing...saare ssn 1 ke scenes ko modify karke chipka rahe hain...there is no thought in characterisation...bas apne director and actors are trying their level best!
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

Just submitted my self-appraisal at work..God, that's scary!

Hi All!

Hi 😊
Asmi was this your first appraisal? Kitni tareef ki khud ki? 😉