KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

What is the fate of the show?

I just want to say that so apparently SC has two months and if doesn't pick up then its shut shop? So is this the reason why they are rushing the story a bit? Some say SC is slow moving but all the suspense and thrills are revealed a lot more quicker than in any other shows.

First the confession, now Saras actually potentially coming face to face with Desai's and Pramaad finding out about Saras and Kumud..isnt this all happening way too fast? Is this because they want a wrap? I am worried.

So many loopholes too…They haven't even once shown LN,Gumaan and Danny. I mean is this cos there is no point of them coming back in the show since its ending? Where is Sunny now? He was madly looking for Saras and wanting to go see Kumud but he wasn't there when she came? OR is that because he doesn't live with the Desai's?

I am really worried. This is all going the wrong direction. The production changing…I hope the show picks up for the better and carries on. Usually all shows that have come under scanner…how long have they really lasted? Max 6 months?

I am worried...cos SP is just out to put new shows under their hat and for that...they will compromise on the current ones which is really not fair esp when there are other shows on there which need to be closed..I mean whats the point of keeping shows which have already gone on for like a million years...its not refreshing to see at all...close them! SC is still new and deserves to go on for a good couple of years atleast.

If SP has any sense, they would close the oldest running shows cos they just show the same thing over and over again...'old wine in new bottle' kinda thing.

Kat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Trps are increasing don't worry
rainlover03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree completely...
SC has so much to offer still, the story has just begun... 
SP needs to give a fair chance to the new shows or else they shouldn't have taken it up only. I'm sure any other channel would have appreciated SC more and supported it also!! 
Lets see in these two months hopefully trps will keep increasing and then our show won't go anywhere 
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In official Gujarati novel...there is many more to happen still.

Many stories are still not disclosed & novel is divided into 4 parts.This is only 1 part...we can say.

And i have to say that TRPs can high now...because when there was romance...then no high TRP but after separations TRPs are above 2.0.I hope...it will soon to touch 3.0,then no tension.

Today Thursday...i want to see TRP atleast 2.5.😛
rainlover03 thumbnail
Yeah trps should be high now

Hope trp increases...

It wud hv been better dat sc ws wid colors, sp is extremely torturous n very partial, dey hv no fixed manner for letting a show grow😭
rainlover03 thumbnail
SP doesn't deserve a show as good as SC...
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah thats so true! they stick to the old shows without even given new ones a chance. I dunno why new shows dont have a clause of it running for a year or something...or say certain amount of episodes...

they faithful to like two/three of their shows and whatever else they discard if they see something 'better' come along! No ethics!
rainlover03 thumbnail
agree
its really sad!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree. SP need to end some of their old shows like SNS which is one of the most useless shows on SP!

SC is one of the better shows that deserve a decent run!