Really a MAHA-Episode?

LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys...DDEJ is always a treat to watch...atleast for me...but then yesterday's episode could have been a normal episode. It would have fit in better there. Mahaepisode should have been the dance segment where Raghu finds out about the dance thingy. Only because of that kitchen moment, the CVs called it a ME. Confuses me.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree...😊100%

EVEN I was dreaming abt dance and finally the scene in which Raghu yells at Antara when Aaji faints... and when he is finally going to take her to the hospital..

and the kitchen scene... that's all there was... in ME!
it was just a normal day epi. not ME!

seriously! IF this is what they are going to do in every ME... then... I must say...
it's a Maha Bakwaas!

no more expectations... from ME ...

idk what they will do with the jungle sequence... πŸ˜•

anyway... we all LOVE Rantara so much that's why we just can't have ENOUGH...!😳

--POV-- thumbnail
The reason it was called ME was because most of the characters were shown yesterday
Be it aaji, Rasika, Machmach, Mami, Ishu, Noor apa and also Arshad mia πŸ˜†

Poora paisa vasool kiya..

I do agree to your point that it seemed more like a normal episode than ME except for the Rantara moments...After a long time, they put up only cute nok jhoks and no angry Raghu-antara.. The highlight of the epi was his fear and her laughter...🀣

So ME was all about revelations, moments and usage of the extras πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh I forgot.. they even decorated the house for the ME πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I realized on Monday itself there would be no dance shown yesterday due to a different precap and something told me that they would not be able to fit the dance seq

Edited by --POV-- - 10 years ago
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well u r right ME ka matalab kucchh special hona mangta hai...dance competition hota to jyada achha rehta yaar...well lekin mere liye to kitchen scene aaya woh kafi acchha laga...
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nnks

well u r right ME ka matalab kucchh special hona mangta hai...dance competition hota to jyada achha rehta yaar...well lekin mere liye to kitchen scene aaya woh kafi acchha laga...

Agree i think ME m dance comp hona chahye tha πŸ˜‰
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --POV--

The reason it was called ME was because most of the characters were shown yesterday

I do agree to your point that it seemed more like a normal episode than ME except for the Rantara moments...After a long time, they put up only cute nok jhoks and no angry Raghu-antara.. The highlight of the epi was his fear and her laughter...🀣

On a serious note, I realized on Monday itself there would be no dance shown yesterday due to a different precap and something told me that they would not be able to fit the dance seq

Saji❀️
🀣 U are so right
Its just extended episode nt ME - my POVπŸ˜†

LaLaLand.rd thumbnail

Originally posted by: --POV--

Having read the points that you highlighted, I figured out that the only reason it was a ME was because Cvs wanted to convey it to us that they are now getting more comfortable with each other and things are getting better in between them and that is how it was a ME. Other things happen some or the other day too.
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Or maybe they wanted to show the dance seq in the ME, and that is what the news also was, all around, but something happened which made them drag it to another day and having made it public that every wed there will be an ME, they had to show something and thus, they changed the seq that was to be telecasted in the ME. This is my gut feeling.
--POV-- thumbnail
Rashmi, β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ full shy coming..

Rachel, Usually ME is just a buildup for the normal epi πŸ˜†
But yes... here they showed that Antara is able to freely laugh after a long time. She has never laughed this way after her dad's death

And the revelation about mouth organ - Here they are showing he brings peace, laughter, madeness, fear, attraction and many more shades in her... So directly or indirectly he spices her life and makes her forget her worries πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

--POV-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaLaLand.rd

Or maybe they wanted to show the dance seq in the ME, and that is what the news also was, all around, but something happened which made them drag it to another day and having made it public that every wed there will be an ME, they had to show something and thus, they changed the seq that was to be telecasted in the ME. This is my gut feeling.

they never do the expected... when we expect firecrackers, they give us romance..
when we expect romance, comedy happens πŸ˜†
All I would say is well played CVs... The highlight of ME was Antara's and Raghu's closeness instead of a dance competition which was all about Antara and Rasika..

So while everyone was thinking of dance, thy brough romance πŸ˜†
It was googly to borrow the cricketer's terminology πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†