*~Surbhi Maniacs CC#2 ~*(IO) - Page 97

Posted: 10 years ago
Surbhi is gorgeous, talented, and amazing ❤️ Haters only hate cause they're jealous 🤣 Seriously, it's true. I have yet to meet a secure hater of Surbhi 😆

And YES. MY bb was AMAZING TODAY 😳 PERFECT DIALOGUE DELIVERY MAN! And such a great social message <3
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

on the haters faces who called her a weak actress, who cant talk properly and neither emote 

shes made us proud

she defo did❤️ after all haters gon hate potatoes gon potate🤣
Toronto's AWESOME MAN 😳 I've lived in Canada before Boston! It's AMAZING 😳
And NY is cool too <3 :'D :'D

Just not Boston 😆 

AND ROFLLL 🤣 YES PRINCE HARRY IS HOTTER BUT DIDNT HE POSE NAKED 🤣 WHAT KIND OF ROLE MODEL RAPPERS ARE WE AMU? 🤣 ITS OK THOUGH PRINCE HARRY IS HOTTER AND ROFFFLLL YES NO PRINCE WILLIAM CAUSE OF THE BALD PATCH 🤣

amu yo're hilarious 🤣 so true ;)
Vaish...What is BB? been wanting to ask you since a while 😆 True. She's gorgeous and talented..don't know why people would dislike her..LOL. I see absolutely nothing wrong in her..Yes she was a bit raw in the beginning, but she didn't have to try hard..shes a natural :)
Yeah it was a great social message, but only if men stopped thinking the way they do 😆. These things are of 0 use to them lol
BB is baby Yamz 🤣 Meaning girl crush 🤣 ! :)

She's a natural through & through 😳 And very down-to-earth. haters gonna potate, we got that swag that makes us ROTATE 😎 (See what I did there Amu? 🤣 Hard at work rapping 🤣)
can AsYa make out already other wise ill make out 🤔 😆
Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

Toronto's AWESOME MAN 😳 I've lived in Canada before Boston! It's AMAZING 😳
And NY is cool too <3 :'D :'D

Just not Boston 😆 

AND ROFLLL 🤣 YES PRINCE HARRY IS HOTTER BUT DIDNT HE POSE NAKED 🤣 WHAT KIND OF ROLE MODEL RAPPERS ARE WE AMU? 🤣 ITS OK THOUGH PRINCE HARRY IS HOTTER AND ROFFFLLL YES NO PRINCE WILLIAM CAUSE OF THE BALD PATCH 🤣

that's so coool! lucky you😃

HE DID??? when? omg I'm so late🤣 I WANT TO BE CROWNED THE WORLDS MOST AMAZING MANAGER BY PRINCE HARRY ONLY🤣
thanks Yamz🤣

OMG VAISH HAHAHAAH🤣🤣
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

can AsYa make out already other wise ill make out 🤔 😆

???🤣