Chat Clubs

*~Surbhi Maniacs CC#2 ~*(IO) - Page 18

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG ☺️ They're honeymoon-ing on 'Tum Hi Ho'? ☺️

Wow those pics look uber hot 😳 She looks really pretty! So this is their first marriage right? I'm kinda confused. Were they married to different people before? What's their back-story?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
KulfiBai thumbnail
KulfiBai thumbnail
KulfiBai thumbnail
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KulfiBai

OMG ☺️ They're honeymoon-ing on 'Tum Hi Ho'? ☺️

Wow those pics look uber hot 😳 She looks really pretty! So this is their first marriage right? I'm kinda confused. Were they married to different people before? What's their back-story?

Yeahhh on Tum hi Ho Blushing The pics are HOT πŸ€ͺ

Its their first marriage. They had fallen in love ages ago, but all the tyaag and sacrifice Purvi had done and gave Arjun away to his childhood friend - Ovi. Who was initially supposed to be engaged to Arjun, but in that process he fell in love with Purvi and vice versa. Then Onir and Purvi met, got married but both ArVi never loved their respective partners. Coz they were obviously in love.

Then Onir did this drama that he was married earlier to some other woman, so that Purvi can hate him and on the other side Ovi was fed up of the marriage so they decided to divorce each other. Now after all the confusions. They are married and they have a daughter Pari, who was born much earlier coz ArVi made love to each other few nights before their wedding πŸ˜†

Pari is so cute
KulfiBai thumbnail
KulfiBai thumbnail
OMG THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER?! 😲😳

They had her before their first marriage to each other? So did she live with Onir and Purvi? How old is she?

Man, this sounds so convoluted πŸ˜† Hats off to you and Amu for sticking with this show, no way I'd stick around to watch my OTP marry different people  
KulfiBai thumbnail
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KulfiBai

OMG THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER?! 😲😳

They had her before their first marriage to each other? So did she live with Onir and Purvi? How old is she?

Man, this sounds so convoluted πŸ˜† Hats off to you and Amu for sticking with this show, no way I'd stick around to watch my OTP marry different people  

Yeah they have a beautiful little daughter..She's almost a year old I think πŸ˜†

Yup they got to know about her existence when ArVi were already married to different people :/ it was the saddest phase for us. And trust me girl, I had quit PR in between. It was that bad Ouch