wow awesome update
seems like virman like each other
both are having same situation
plzzz do continue soon
thanks for the pm dear😊😊
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry couldnt comment on last 2-3 updates ...
fabulous updates just simple and beautifully written ...the way their feelings confusions are cobnveyed are perfect and their latest too frendly and overwhelming convo was awesome πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for the next part update soon plzzz😊
Nandita217 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its a beautiful story, two people who are in same condition or who have experienced same thing, surely attract each other!!!! How the love story of this story's virman will blossom, is the most exciting thing to wait for!!!!😊
You are a great writer, your updates are always in a flow...absolutely amazing!!!! Well done gal...πŸ‘
I can never get bored of this story, povs of characters are very important in a story, however now i would love to read more of virman's conversation & would love to see virman's story moving faster than it is already...otherwise the story is excellent, concept is awesome...i have always loved your work & i love this one too...& at the end of the day its totally upto you how you put up your story...i would be loving it anyways.πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon please...!!!!
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for not commenting for last two update . Was totally stuck up in studies .
Both updates were amazing . Beautifully written <3 both pov were mind blowing .
The way u have described everyhing is juz superb .
I really really loved it <3
Really eager to further . Looking forward . Update soon if possible ! Thank u so much for the pm :))