Crazy Stupid Ishq

Finally CSI it is..!!

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Well the current track is giving me new hopes for the show..!!
The pure bond between Tullu - Pumpi is back with those cute fight moments between them.. seriously that was a real treat to watch..!!  It felt so good..!!

Then it seems Ishaan is changing too and falling in LOVE with Anushka... If that changes Ishaan then LOVE it is .. 

Shanaaya too is trying to gain Ayaan's attention for her so called LOVE or attraction still not confirmed๐Ÿ˜• but still the show feels like a LOVE triangle or square ๐Ÿ˜† i dont know but now FINALLY Crazy Stupid Ishq it is.. with all these crazy things happening... This will definitely give us an amazing story line to look forward too and I am sure we are going to enjoy it.. 

But seriously speaking at the end I want it to be Tullu-Pumpi and Ishaan-Shanaaya... what about u guyzz?  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
u r right it is crazy stupid ishq!!m confused if Ishaan truly loves Anushka...but m sure shanaya isn't in love with ayaan...n yes even i want ayaan-Anushka n ishaan-shanaya
madds4683 thumbnail
i actually dont mind any couples and dont want it to come to the end ;;) ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by madds4683 - 10 years ago
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree wit u even i want ayaan - anushka 
Dhoxi thumbnail
Everything seems to be so confused, like Tullu-Pampi jodi but talking wisely I don't mind Tullu getting along with Shanaya but atlast I guess Tullu-Pampi are as a jodi.