Fan Fictions

ARHI CONSUMMATE LOVE (Th 6) COMPLETED - link for s2 (134) 19th Aug - Page 80

NidhiNev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Was away holidaying so couldnt read nor comment. Sorry !

All girls have insecurities in a relationship, especially when the relationship goes onto another level, Marriage ! The insecurities increase ten folds, stupid questions come into the minds of the brides. That's what happened with Nidhi ! Though knowing the answers, she still felt insecure. Asking Khushi irrelevant questions. It's called ' Getting Cold Feet ' ! The way Khushi handled the hesitant Nidhi, explaining and telling that Asad really loved her, made Nidhi become confident and positive about her marriage and life ahead.

The best part... a very, very, impatient love-struck Arnav not being able to stay away from Khushi. I throughly enjoyed reading the whole Spa conversation of the love birds including the swiping of the credit cards. According to Arnav, which seemed waste of money. Oh haan ! The hair part, as to how Khushi should style was the best. Seemed as if he had just seen the style in some book or he was fantasizing how sexy would Khushi look in the style he always liked on her ! *big grin*... Awww..telling about how Khushi should style her hair was so sweet !

Story of Lavanya and The Boys was Hilarious. A brilliant story between the four of them !

Teasing session... Anjali, Payal, Lavanya all at the same time enquiring as to how did Khushi land up wearing always Purple colour saris during functions ! Leaving a blushing Khushi standing infront of them.

Now just waiting to how Arnav's dad will react on being asked to give Nidhi his name, on Nidhi's request on her wedding.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

montyk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sounds like a very interesting story!!
Where can I find the link?
It says REMOVED:(
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hello all,

I've started a blog for Consummate Love season 2 and posted the prologue. The blog will have regular updates, once in a week, without fail. Please do check it and I hope it will reach your expectations, more than that of season 1.

Thank you

Vanhi
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely beginning dear...
Read it and waiting to see what you have in store for us...
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful page with all the fishes.

Loved the prologue.  Waiting...  Waiting for more...
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm dear. 
Very excited for this to start. 
Glad that old days are back.
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...prologue is so tempting...happy happy to see u r note...
dhanyabinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the  prologue.like tor read  arhi consummate  love  season 1 . could you help me.
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi vanhi I am not able to post comment on blog.