Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice part.i hope maya will rrthink her decision.i hope arshi will get a happy married life ahead and nidhi will accept arnav soon
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratz on new thread

nice updt
nishi22 thumbnail
Awesum part..thanx for pm..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new thread loved the romantic sexy update loved the element so cute and arnav  threaten the Assad to keep the family at bay loved the update thanks for the pm

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
again an arshilicious update couldnt ask for more
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome up date yaar..
Arnav is really shamless...khushi ho kithna sthathahai yaar..
Thanks for the pm
shalinimathur80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... awesome... awesome...

Omg vani.. u r a legend...

Loved it...
Thank you...
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrs for the new thread. And this update was so lovely cute and romantic. Just a bliss to read it. Thks for the pm dear.
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😉 I am enjoying their honeymoon very much.
Loved arnav and his gangs idea of celebrating their girls birthday on that cottage.
Full of love romance, enjoying every bit of it.
Thanks for the pm.
anushri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally I managed to read the updates and it seems like a have not read for a long time when all I have missed is 5 chapters. I am really happy with the way things have progressed for arnav & khushi both professionally and personally. Everything really seems surreal as arnav has mentioned owing to the way they started and the phase they both have reached now. Shantanu's character is very intriguing and his first meeting with maya was quite interesting. I just have a small doubt over here, whether shan is aware of vicky's feelings for maya & maya's past and I guess he is not. I really feel bad for both vicky & maya and at the same time am excited for the next season just to see their journey towards love irrespective of the demons of the past. I am really happy for maya for the way things are turning out in her life, slowly yet steadily she is coming out of the shell fighting her inner demons and I hope she she fully comes out of her pain & stops crying over the split milk. Every single moments of arnav & khushi during their honeymoon were penned beautifully, be it the sky diving or water scooter or their passionate encounters. You always came their moments so calm & serine, you know where to stop & what to put up and more importantly you make it so passionate without too much of sensuality.