Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you, everyone, for making this journey a successful one. Here's the link for "Consummate Love - 2". I hope and wish to have you all join me in the season two, just like in one, and extend your love, support and encouragement throughout the journey...

Edited by Vanhi_Karthikey - 10 years ago
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what an ending! Aryan Is such a cutie! Went after his dad! And khushi is ready to start a family!

I can't wait for season 2 now!
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful story... hats off to u...i am gonna re-read it again...

congrats vanhi...

soophie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it completely
Feeling sad for vicky...he is really in so mch pain...i jst hope megha will help him out of his miseries
N end part was amazing...waiting for it like since begenning
Same scene frm prolouge to same scene now...its been a long long journey ..i mst say a beautiful one
Waiting for season 2 now
see u there
n thanq so mch for this lovely story
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god I got tears as I read the last past...as finally its sinking to me that this beautiful journey comes to its end...
I am so happy that I was a part of this lovely journey
Thanks for sharing it to us 😊
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
nice end...loved ur story n d way u presented it 
surely going to read d next part :)
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Vanhi for 1 yr of dis awsome story... wen i read it for d 1st tym i fell in love wid it & it only increased wid tym... πŸ˜Š
finally d D-day of Assad-Nidhi & i loved d thoughtfulness of Assad about d place... hope Vicky comes back & may run in to Maya too...πŸ˜ƒ well d typical hubby Arnav too is so cute & d story of Lav-Sam is so funny, cute & romantic too... & Arnav is always ready to play cupid hope it happens for Vicky-Maya too... Nidhi is ready to move ahead of her past & is even ready to accept her father & Arnav as her brother...  i m eager too read more of it...
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome ending of CL1
I just loved it
It was a unique story and each update was just too good to describe
Can't wait for CL2!!!
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜‰
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
Read both parts in go..as always dat was mindblowng...be4 finishng up wit seasn1 u did justice to evry charactr...assad nidhi finally married nw...nd nidhi acceptd her fathr nd bro..!!

Abt vicky wen he nd khush hd a cnvo...i literally cried dear...i just can't wait to read abt them nd fr seasn 2...

Aryan nd arnavji convo always left me laughng out loud...

Nd arshi moments uff...lovd it..

P.s i knw evry good thng cme to end...if i say m nt sad dat would be a lie...but m happy also dat w'll get seasn 2...:)
i joind ur dis journey...wen arshi met first time..nd i thorougly enjoyd..cried..laughd...it was amazng..:)
u nevr disapoint ur readr dear...u was and n wil be an outstnding writer...keep writng...u doing a great job dr...hope to be with u..forevr in ur writng journey...:)

thank u fr givng us dis marvllous piece of ur writng...:)
thanx fr the pm..
Wil be waitng fr next...:)
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I cant believe this ff has ended i will miss this one bt glad that season 2 is started.
luvd the updates