Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I truly loved this story and the characters that you made larger than life. You know how to gently lead your readers through the journies that your characters take.
Vicky will be a good dad, but he needs a definitive decision from Maya about what she wants and feels. Khushi and Arnav will be having a baby? How will Assad and Nidhi progress in their marriage? Will this Natasha person cause trouble for Arnav?? Will Arnav's mother ever feel happy again? I can't wait for part 2!
kprathiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am the one who joined in the middle and now i am madly in love with this ff and i am really sad that it ended but happy that it will continue in season 2 but when i read the last part of this ff i had a very selfish desire to read this ff from first but what to do it is impossible as other threads are removed i know it your decision but can you plz plz plz plz post the story plz plz i beg you i am very interested in reading this ff again can you plz post the other part of this ff take this as a request from every fan of yours and last but not least thanks a lot for this wonderful and great ff
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe that we have reached the end of such an awesome and interesting and captivating story
Truly it was an amazing journey. I'm glad I could be a part of the journey. I am eagerly waiting for the next installment of this story.

Awesome update loved it
Do we get a prologue?
Thank u so much for the pm
Loved it
Dreamy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🥳  Well done!! I always look forward to read your FF's...each and every character is portrayed so beautifully...with a strong storyline. Can't wait for season 2 updates. You ROCK!!!!
murmur thumbnail
awesome update
aryan is sooo cute esp his talk with arnav
hope wedding goes well
vicky has a daughter ?????i think she is adopted ,just a guess 😕
do continue soon.thanx for pm

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry I got little late for comment.
Chp 99 is brilliant.
But I was shocked in the end that Vicky has a daughter. What is happening yaar. She might be from his past I think. But got little upset finding out this. I am eager to know but I will wait to know what are you thinking for Vicky and maya.
Arnav and his nephew's part was very cute . This little boy is giving tough time to arnav.
Love their cute talks.
It was a beautiful update thanks for the pm.
Edited by archnahardik123 - 10 years ago
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chap.100 
It's rally sad that this story is ending but glad they will be back soon.
I feel really sad for Vicky the way he is living his life. I can't blame maya for this, it's his choice to live like this.
Glad that Assad and maya is married  now and maya had her father by her side. But sad that Arnav's mother haven't accepted her yet. Let us see what will happen in part 2.
Always loved arnav and Khushi's part. And now they are ready for a family to start. Can't wait.

This is my first story of yours and I am rally happy that I am here till end .
You write so wonderfully. Loved it. 
Thanks for update and pm. 
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome story dear!!!! Really loved it:-)) big fan of your stories.. Looking forward to read more:-))
Random1888 thumbnail
Loved the whole story. The way you ended the story is awesome. Just ended at the same point where you have started 1year ago. The Idea of having a CL2 is so exciting. I have started reading your stories on 26th. Nov. It's nearly a year i have started reading your story.I am glad that i came across your story. All the best for CL2.
lika63 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow
congratulations for the successful completion of dis ff.
both updates are super.
i misse dat anjali has a son arav.dont knw hw i missed dat.
vicky is mad.his life is very drastic.
waiting for arnav-kushi child.
waiting for sam-lavanya.dnt knw why bt more interested in dis couple with der friends intriguing.
waiting for consummate love2.
al d very best.