Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy ever afters are what we make them, a nice journey of two individuals and their families, friends and life's tribulations I love how you explore complex relationships in your stories.  While the story ended for part 1 , Arnav and Khushi are beginning a new journey of parenthood!l.   Loved  it.. Edited by srat - 10 years ago
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... It was wonderful journey with ur story Consummate Love...of arshi... Loved each n every character..their journey... Everything was superb...waiting for season two... All the best...keep writing..
deepu66 thumbnail
hi vanhi!! im soo soo sorry i didnt comment in forever!! :( i was drowning with work in asli duniya and i didnt even have a chance to sit down and read the last five chapters of CL! πŸ€’ btw thanks soo much for all the PM's these last few weeks. i am very thankful for keeping me in the loop :) i loved all the arshi scenes so far and i just wanna see more and more!! at first i was a little vary of the new guy, sahil, but after chap 97, i can put my worries to rest :) finally! i was waiting for Assad-nidhi's wedding!! πŸ‘ it was beautiful and i was soo happy when i read that everything is going to be okay between nidhi and arnav. arnav and aryan's little man-to-man talk was soo cute! i couldnt stop laughing! πŸ˜† hope to see his new brother/sister in CL 2! πŸ˜‰ the wedding was amazing but the biggest shock was vicky! he has a daughter?!?! πŸ˜² is it his own daughter or adopted?? will we find ever find out who the mother was/is? this is too much to end in CL 1! now i can't wait for CL 2!! and a new girl comes into arshi's lives? 😲 i hope this natasha doesn't cause any rifts in arshi! πŸ˜‘ i was actually preparing for the maya-vicky face off at the wedding but i guess i'll have to wait till CL 2 for the face-off! as much as i would love for the duo to get back, it'll be interesting to see how vicky and maya cope in CL 2. i can't wait to start reading it, even though it will focus mostly on vicky-maya than arshi πŸ˜› congrats on completing your first story vanhi! πŸ˜ƒ u deserve all the luck for being this brave and posting ur talented work! just know that we at IF will always support ur work! πŸ‘ u r the best! β­οΈ
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Super cute love story and very sad that it ended. But excited about CL-2 to read more avout all the couple journeys. Good luck for CL-2.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the entry of meghu
am sacred for vicky ...i hope his heart finds some hope soon
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
u have just ended this one n m already waiting for the start of season 2... it was a beautiful journey vanhi... thank u for writing "Consummate Love"
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really loved the way you described pros and cons of each and every character. I really like your imagination about all these characters and the way you tied them together. I am glad i came across and red this story. Eagerly waiting for second season.

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
okayu the ff ended..!
its just end:)..
awesome journey buddy thats I could say..you never disappoint me or make me bore.
the way you tokk yout sroty emphasizing each person and each emotion make it assad,kushi,arnav kushi,arnav niddi ,assad niddi..every emotion is like the sotry is wonderful
and then there was maya and vicky..both are fighting with their demons..

I can say one thing that you can sleep peacefully coz you had done justice to your story..!
You didnt miss a thing inyour story..awesome buddy..!:D

A mere reader.Maria-
I am sad but i love it..!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
loved it
cant wait for season 2
sana11 thumbnail
aryan is one smart kid...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
assad s monologue was amazingly written..
how everything changed in his life..
slowly even at arnav s  house relationship are being expected n changing...
vicky has a daughter...
now that was a shock...
the frustration and pain he has within is what he asked khushi...
can t blame him...
arnavs  truely hurt the way his friends taking his life..
but vicky does care a lot for him daughter..
n if its the only way to deal with his life so be it...
hmm 6months later...
arnav wasnt  liking the idea of monitoring his boss s daughter..
but have no other option...
aww..arnav khushi to start a family..
i all...with each up and down in every relationship..
everyone s found a way to hold each other ...
loved the way you summarized each character and importance of the story..
superb end for the end of consummate love part 1πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
waiting for the new beginningπŸ˜ƒ...

but still am gonna miss this like hell😭 πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­