Fan Fictions

ARHI CONSUMMATE LOVE (Th 6) COMPLETED - link for s2 (134) 19th Aug - Page 41

surlin_chhabra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb updates
Loved arhi
waiting to c when maya will face vicky..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update
And a leap of a year.
Update soon  
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update😊😊
 season 2 private or public don't bother me as I'll pakka request for reading rightπŸ˜‰

Random1888 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice parts. Well can understand Maya's decision of going away from every one so that she can come in terms with her life withou any influence or any advice and decide what she want. Hope she will come back very soon. With a change in herself.
Liked the second part,it,s nice how they stayed together in every aspect of life. Nidhi needs to have a family and hope she will get Anjali's love also.
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum updts
arhi hav a grt undstndng

akankha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful updates...
i respect Maya's decision..and somewhere in my mind support her too...than when i remember vicky...than think thats is it realy need to do Maya...bt everybody has the ri8 to lead,handle her/his life like they want...so i cant say this is ri8 or this is wrong.
and then Arnav-Khushi...im very much pleased that how they faced,handled their situation...with being togather,loving,respectng,trustng each other! very much happy for them.
and Nidhi.i like this girl. her standing with his father though all odds she faced!
life is like that...ups and dwns all the way...bt it dsnt seems that hard when u hv ur love with u,bt if dnt hv,than take a stand,give urslf a chance to enjoy life,wait fr ur love to come.Edited by akankha - 10 years ago
Surleena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow ...aftr a long tym such a long updte... Liked it ... Im sure u wanna keep vicky maya4 part 2 ... Lookn forward 2 tht 2 ... U really do write beautifully ... Totally hooked on 2 all ur ff s ... Lookn forward 2 ur updates on the othrs as well 
manikka thumbnail
for part 93...
thts really very sad to read tht maya finally took such decision which left everyone in riddles...she is in no state to commit any serious commitment and neither she is will for tht...so, now she has taken the decision for her life to be away frm men and commitments...it will be not easy for anyone of her friends to accept her decision...

awesome part... 
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely updates part 93 and 94...

Part 93:i can understand maya's turmoil and her emotions regarding vicky , staying far from vicky is not going to help her any more,the more she avoid, she will not be at peace...for how long she will avoid, he is giving her sometime like she asked...u written very well about maya,i was observing u took this character negative to trouble childhood and better person... 3 shades because of her jealousy towards her sister she has to face soo much , other than that she is good person...πŸ‘...can not wait for season 2...
how will u take story...

Part 94: well well what to say about these beautiful love birds...no words left... u written this beautiful arranged marriage on ...love, trust and understanding, patience...
story is getting to prologue...wondering ,u will get kushi pregnent  and it will be end...later journey in season 2...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

thank u for the beautiful updates and for the pm...

cheers...

storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow double dhamaka
grt part
loved it
maya vanished
i wanna see madhu as intern
haye it will be so cute
rk and madhu
then vicky and maya