ARHI CONSUMMATE LOVE (Th 6) COMPLETED - link for s2 (134) 19th Aug - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update loved khushi and gia conversation and yes maya do needs to vent and thats some thing she no doing she is pushing it aside awesome update thanks for the pm
Nice update
so finally holiday time is over
now i really want vicky n maya story to gain momentum
really exited for arnav vicky faceoff
plzzz update soon
if gia talked to maya may be she will get out of her shell!!!
beautiful update!!Precap looks perfect!!
Gia's talk is really awesome!!
Super cool!!!
Update soon!!
thank you for PM .

it is open conversation btw friends about their own friend's happiness. 

i hope maya and vicky come together and share their demons.😊

and please don't forget add me in your blog list when ever you post you other ff updates

Once again thank you for this PM 😊
Another good one. It feels so good to read an update which solely revolves around maya because I still remember, when for the very first time I read about maya I hated her character. But soon you started showing us small glimpse of her life, what made her to do some grave mistakes in life and how she was affected by nidhi, her father & asad. Its always amazing to see a character grow & make its presence so strong in the story and I feel maya is one such character. I strongly believe in the fact that its always in the author's hand to make a reader change their perception about the characters during the course of story and vanhi,you have done it with maya & vicky's character in this story. I just love maya's character.Communication is a strongest pillar for any relationship to survive and it is also a way to emote our emotions, I hope maya realizes it before its too late. I find gia & shan as two strong pillars, who are going to stand by maya & vicky going further. I am glad that khushi finally voiced her doubts regarding gia & vicky and got it cleared. Going further I would love to read more about gia and am sure she is going to be there in next season. I also loved the part where arnav explained who he would have hunted her if they would have not met through their families, though it was bit cheesy the hidden meaning behind it was beautiful.
nice update. Lovd d convrsatn. Waitng 4 nxt
Awesome update
Loved gia and khushi's Convo
i too wish that maya give a chance to her life,to  vicky to show her his love,care...bcz without maya vicky cant ever be happy. i dont know when this waiting of his will end,bt i also know that its not easy for maya also. i can just wish,than one day they both will be happy by accepting each other wholeheartedly in their life...