Posted: 10 years ago

REMOVED
Edited by Vanhi_Karthikey - 10 years ago
Pravallikacool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hurrah  i'm the first one to comment  today 🥳

the update was amazing

i think maya would soon realize to give achance to vicky by spending some time with shantanu (this only my imagination 😛 if this is a wrong intention pls pardon me)

wating for the next part😊

Edited by Pravallikacool - 10 years ago
vplh79 thumbnail
Unresed! Sorry about reserving twice! When I tried tendirstbtime it soda it didn't work even though it did so I did it again only to see that it worked the first time! Whoops! That's what happens to a clutz like me! First I want to say that this part, though it is small in length, is big in content! This update is necessary because it gives the reader hope that Maya will call Vicky in the future and that Vicky will always hold onto Maya. If never explicitly says that Maya will call Vicky in the future but as my analysis progresses it is evident that it can be inferred, and not just inferred because there will be a Season 2 and we all love happy endings.
I have to say that I liked how you had this part be about Maya and Vocky through the voices of Khushi and Gia. Khushi is the one who can see what is hidden under Maya's pretense of nonchalance while Gia is the same for Vicky. Having these two communicate over the future of their relationship seems apt and highly appropriate. Though there are no plot breaking confessions or realizations in this part, it sets up a whole basis for the next part as well as Season 2.
Khushi obviously cares deeply for Maya hence she doubts the comfort she sees between Gia and Vicky. This doubt is strengthened by Arnav's reaction and shock to their closeness, given their history. Gia opening up to Khushi about her relationship with Vicky opens Khushi's eyes to the issues that Vicky is facing.
In order to respect his love, Vicky is not wasting his time wallowing in self-pity and misery. He knows that of he chooses to live his life this way Maya will regret her decision of needing time, something he does not want to inflict on her. Though he is living a mailable life without her he understands that she need to fight her own demons without having any new ones to encounter. Vicky has chosen a noble life to live, one where he rmwains faithful to his love ad doesn't not pressure her further.
Gia is the angel in Vicky's life that allows him to live "happily" with no questions asked or with no demands. She understands him and accepts his way. The significance of Gia is her occupation and her outlook on the situation between Vicky and Maya. Gia understands that this behavior for Vicky is not why is bet for him and his happiness only lies with Maya. She also understands that Maya can only let go when she has talked out her problems and finally conquered them. Gia hints that both of them new each other to live a happy and full life. She obviously holds partiality towards Vicky but she still thinks about Maya and sees, through the eyes of a psychiatrist and not the Maya's lover's friend, that Maya need to open up and accept her life. The fact that Gia sees this as the only way Maya can recover foreshadows that Maya will conquer her demons enough to call Vicky when need be.
Overall I loved the update! Thank you for the PM and I am so ready to see Arnav and Vicky's confrontation in the next update!Edited by vplh79 - 10 years ago
vplh79 thumbnail
Sorry again for reserving twice!Edited by vplh79 - 10 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the heartfelt conversation btw kushi and gia
this con made me realise the need for a female friend more and more

vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vplh79

What to say, what to say? I'm at a loss for words. That was insanely romantic and beautiful and passionate yet innocent and sweet and absolutely perfect. This FF makes me want a man like Arnav in my life. Be can be a complete gentleman at times yet a hormonal and flirty skirt chaser at other times, and all towards the same girl! This Arnav is completely drool worthy.
Arnav is such a great husband. He makes sure that he spends quality time with his wife watching movies he knows she loves. He doesn't mind watching the movie because he has a live show going on in front of him instead in the form of Khushi. He cannot see beyond her and this trait is somewhat endearing.
They wake up only for Arnav to brazenly say that they sleep too much only to continuously flirt with his wife. Khushi is not used to this candid Arnav who simply states his desires and wants from her. She is in over her head when it comes to dealing with this Arnav.
While Khushi innocently tries to adjust her position on him to find comfort, Arnav can only think of how his body reacts to her. He knows that now she does not need another session of lovemaking so he does a very humble and husband-like act, he retreats to get water in order to calm himself down and wake up his wife. Arnav acts like a gentleman here.
His gentlemanly and loving nature does not stop here. Khushi admits to being happy that her parents pushed her into this marriage or else she would t have found him. The ideal lover that he is, Arnav open states that he believes that no matter what both of them are destined to be together and would have found each other regardlessly. This statement assuages holds so much significance. It assuages Khushi's guilty conscience of first rejecting her marriage to Arnav. It also acts as a wy to show how deeply Arnav feels for Khushi. He admits that no one else makes him feel the way she does and he is confident that no one else can ever make him feel that way even if he had not met Khushi yet. The love both of them share is extremely open and whole that fills me with a warm and fuzzy felling!
Overall the update was incredible and I'm eagerly waiting for the next update!

P.S. Thanks for the PM! You don't have to PM me though if its too much work! As it is I already stalk your work anyway :P

That was quite an insight you have provided us with, dear. True that your every word bore, and still, you think you have no words to say. That is something I will not agree with. Come on, you have a great insight of every action of his, right from his reactions to her innocent movements to the way he left her in order to cool his desires to the way he expresses the way he felt for his dear wife. I absolutely loved it, and really, you made me at loss of words now... Thank you for sharing such a beautiful comment with me...
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice conversation between maya and kushi...now kushi knowns how vickey is?????hope sooon she will talk to maya and make maya realize what she is missing...

maya also yaar how long she will be like this hating men...she has tooo move on its very early for her to trust any one, but she has tooo...hoping she understands vicky love...

wondering what arnav and vicky will talk...

thank u for the nice chapter...
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gia is really nice ! Gia and Khushi convo is very good :) hopefully Maya and Vicky should get together
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part.loved gias character.hope maya will give a chance to vicku
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
gia is someone who is understanding both the sides of the story... a neutral perspective... awesome update vanhi