y IPKKND cannot be recreated??

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-NvWd7UVro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEZBHsezILE

just go to the above links...compare...see the difference beween the xpressions./...dialogues...xecution...in the
two promos...nd we get the reasons...

Someone on the forum posted yesterday that barun nd sanaya are nt bigger dan IPKKND...it was the story dat led to dis craze.
wel could nt answer her/him in dat post...yeah barun/sanaya...or ne oder actor are nt bigger dan IPKKND...true..
but IPKKND is dis big...becoz of barun..its big coz of sanaya...its big coz of abhas...its big coz of daljeet..
aksshay...deepali...jayhree ji...abha ji...karan...utkarsha ji...garima/shashi...nd even lakshmi...IPKKND is dis big
becoz of GUL...Lalit Mohan...Arshad Khan...Gautam Hegde...Janki V...4 Lions...Raju singh...nd evy1 associated wd the show...wdout the mentioned people
its nothing but just another show...we should not forget dat if its IPKKND dat made barun nd sanaya wat dey are today...
same goes wd IPKKND as well...

after knwing dat the show was actully
a simple love story...supposed to be called "AASHTA"...but the channel decided to name its IPKKND...without the knowledge of the actors...who signed AASHTA nd nt IPKKND...nd 
the some changes hav been made in the storyline at the last moment just to make it look like IPKKND...i am even more determined to NOT GIVE IT A CHANCE...be4 i knew dis i might hav thot abt giving it a chance...but nw noways...

i am still unable to understand dat which frame of mind dey were in wen dey 
decided to bring in IPKKND2 without the actual actors...wen dey are well aware of the fact dat they had to close d show wen dey decided to end the char of arnav..
people were nt ready to accept IPKKND witouht arnav...hw would dey accept it without the entire cast now...also wen i saw the show's promo i was like...
dey would nt copy the initial show bt alas...wen i saw the picture of the new leads standing in the same manner like arshi did...wd the lady holdinga rose in her hand
i was like wat the!!!...dis was nt actully needed...dis is just so cheap...y trying to make it like the real IPK...makers need to understand dat dey just cant make ne 
show look like the actual IPKKND...by just copying the scenes...songs...or pictures...
...dis will lead to comparisions...nd we knw dat the new pair will nt come up to mark...coz ofcourse wen we see the two pics,...
we hardly see ne emotions...we just see a pose...

after reading the tweets nd IVs of the new actors...i thot dat dey are nt actully happy wd dis change in the name...nd dey are actully scared wd dis change...
dey got to knw it at the last moment...

i dnt knw if the show is going to work or nt...coz dere are two sides...i hav heard dat a lot of efforts are being put nd the show...by the makers..channel...
nd the show...a lot of money as well...but den i thnk dey might get good nos initially becoz people will initially go and watch just for the sake of watching...
nd den will begin the comparision...specially the chemistry of the leads will be talked...nd ofcourse sarun will lead in dat case...some say the we should 
take thngs practically nd giv the show a chance becoz it is being made with a great effort...nd involves a talented team...nd a wonderful PH...also dat initially
d geet fans nd d monaya fans were badmouthing IPKKND wen the promos aired...dey claimed the show will fall badly nd look where the show is nw...nd same will hapen wid 
season 2... i went on to see the the first promo of the two seasons nd i got my answers..

The PH is excellent...the lead actor is good...the channel is the NO.1 ...nd yet dey had to use d name...IPKKND...sigh ...at the end m proud dat a no.1 
channel had to use dis brand IPKKND to sell their new show wen it was never given much importance in terms...of story...sets...dress..promotions...in its presence...

wen we dnt hav ne of the mentioned people associated wd the show hw can it be called IPKKND 2...

i think of IPKKND nd i think of "NAFRAT PAAS AANE NA DE MOHABBAT DOOR JAANE NA DE"

i think of IPKKD nd i think of "Kaas mai tumse nafrat kar pati...kaash mai tumse mohabbat kar paata"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of" i love u damnit "

i think of IPKKND nd i think of "hum bhi aapse i love u damnit"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " hello hi bye bye"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " haye re nand kishore"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " Nannav mere bhai"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " papad ka tukra hai jab dekho ukhra hai ... "

i think of IPKKND nd i think of "akashi ji...payal ji"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " he devi maiyya"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of" what the!!!"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of "laad governer"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " Khushi its not funny Damnit "

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh "

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " AApko isse kya farq padta "

i think of IPKKND nd i think of "Farq padta hai"

i think of IPKKNd nd i think of " Tu hi bata mere maula"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " jo pehle hua na kabhi "

i think of IPKKND nd i think of  " DAIYYA HO "

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " MERI AANKHO MEI TU MUSKURAYE"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " RABBA VE"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of " ASR nd KKGSR"

i think of IPKKND nd i think of the wonderful dialogues...the amazing eyelocks...the fightss...the love...the family bonds...the lifts...etc

i think of IPKKND nd i think of nd i think of the "ARNAV KHUSHI HAMESHA"

Edited by arsf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truee...
Couldn't agree better!
Plus the new actors are soo damn shitty and ugly!!
I know I'm not supposed to compare and comment in the but I can't help coz no one can recreate what sarun and arshi did!!!!! Hope they don't keep the same names and characters! That would be way more insulting for the jewel of tellywood!
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👍🏼.. bang on.. IPK cant be created again without its original casts-- i wil say it thousand tyms.. if some idiot channel s trying to make some random show as IPK forcefully.. then its thier biggest stupidity... bcoz they wl definately going to face d consequences of it very very soon..
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...
u made me cry again by nostalgia of arshi sarun ipkknd😭
but ia m gonna leave sp to live in peace 😡..iam ranting them like hell to change the game since they cant give us ipkknd 2 with sarun and entire cast
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So true

Really great post

Wish SP would read all this
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
awesome post u said it all 

star plus will surely get the biggest slap on der face , wen dis show will be a flop 

i do agree dat story line of IPKKND was gr8 but it became awesome cauz of barun sanaya n d cast 

in-spite of not having ny budget ...eash cast were repeating der clothes lyk hell ...n d business tycoon had only 3 suits n 1 shoe with 6 shirts n 6 ties ...dat also was a fun topic to discuss for the fans cauz it involved barun n sanaya 
never have i ever seen dat non existent characters getting importance but 0.4% of interest was also the invisible charcter of aman ...

in star parivar live the stars of two highest trps serial were sitting along wid barun n sanaya ...leave dat one of the best singer was present on dat stage ...
but the loudest shouts were for barun and sanaya ...most ques were for barun n sanaya ...only barun and sanaya were two actors who were addressed as barun and sanaya n not by der character name arnav n khushi 

arnav n khushi were grand ..but dey became grander n epic cauz of barun n sanaya 

i dont know wen will star plus will see dis 

u cant make a sequel of kuch kuch hota hai widout srk kajaol n rani 
u cant make a sequel of koi mil gaya widout hrithik 
u cant make F.R.I.E.N.D.S without jennifer, lisa, courteney, mattew, matt n david 
u cant make how i met ur mother without josh jasaon cabie neil alyson

n u surely cant get the IPKKND magic without BARUN SANAYA ABHAAS DALJEET AKSHAY KARAN ABHAJI UTHKARSHA JI  JAYSHREE JI 

n if u try u'l only face problems lyk star plus is facing right now 

n ya dey sould definitely see the meaning of sequel in d dictionary ...
seueal dosent mean same channel n same name 

the cast should be d same especially the leads 
n if u r not able to do dat 
den atleast the PH n writers should be d same 

star plus u totally suck
Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago
cutesam_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i completely agree with ur post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
incandescent thumbnail
Awesome post dear. 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true...beautifully said...
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
now dat wen i know dat show is meant to be for a 6 pm slot...i just feel dat dis was done to shut the fans who demanded a show wd sarun...or IPKNND wd entire cast...

dere was no reason to name it IPKKND...wen initially it was meant to be called astha...wen it was supposed to a story abt a gal...no reason changing its storyline...no reason clicking pics in the same pose as sarun did...i m just thoroughly disappointed...😭