Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
🥳
Awesome!!!

Radhe was aggressive and obsessive yet admirable. Tere Naam, a tragic saga. Happy 10th B-day.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

🥳

Awesome!!!

Radhe was aggressive and obsessive yet admirable. Tere Naam, a tragic saga. Happy 10th B-day.

when i saw the tere naam promos  i couldnt recognise salman at all 1st 😆
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
10 saal ho gaye...!!...hmm..that's good...i never saw the complete movie...
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

I watched the trailer with Ishq Vishk DVD I think. I found it different. Well was young then. But I watched and got to say. Never felt so depressed after watching a movie. THough I loved it. It touched hearts
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mishh007..

10 saal ho gaye...!!...hmm..that's good...i never saw the complete movie...

You should see it sometimes,one of the watchable movies of Salman with good performance.Just dont know what went wrong with Bhumika Chawla I guess wrong choices afterwords.
Edited by Wave. - 10 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Wave.

You should see it sometimes,one of the watchable movies of Salman with good performance.Just dont know what went wrong with Bhumika Chawla I guess wrong choices afterwords.

i watched it till i guess the dil pardesi song..some 9 years back😆..saw the end years later...beech mein kya hua mujhe pata nahi...😆...i just don't feel like watching the movie dunno why...maybe because i disliked bhoomika chawla soo much...😆...but i'll surely try watching it someday...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I watched the trailer with Ishq Vishk DVD I think. I found it different. Well was young then. But I watched and got to say. Never felt so depressed after watching a movie. THough I loved it. It touched hearts

ya it was very strange to see salman who use to play shy,innocent 'prem' in such a role with a bizarre hairstyle 😆 but the biggest thing is that this movie came at the worst phase of his career and completely shut his critics !
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman khan best performance ever
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
one of the rare movies I watched in theaters.. n we were in tears during the most parts of the second half.. undoubtedly Salman's best movie till date !!!

the songs of this movies are just.. ❤️

I even had grown my hairs TN style !!!😆 

Congrats on a decade... 🥳
I loved this film one or salmans best

Only reason I'm looking forward to Mental is Salmans character is called Radhe . He always makes great movies as radhe . Tere naam and Wanted . Hopefully Mental next