Jane kahan gaye woh din...updated pt2

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
pt1

"meri photo ki sakal bilkul mujh se milti hai"..these opening lines were enuf to mek viewers understand d gud humoured pure unpolluted mind of d grl who ws saying al these.that this show wd b different 4m millions of others..
every scenes that followed it were just like out of our lives..nothing spl yet so simply spl πŸ˜›..waking up late on holidaz wen thr is no school..talking to ur pet fish..adressing Gannu ji d cutest friend u hv with u alwaz who is never upset nevr complains bak 😊  only gives..sharing with him our fears..our trubles..thanking Him alwaz 4 being thr as our protector saviour.. standing by d windows cin d city hustling-bustling..n then sudenly eyes straying to witnes ur best friend running towards u..πŸ˜†screaming her lungs out..showing d bond of childhood best friends..frindship..this is d 2nd best relationship i love 1st 1 ofcourse being parents-child 😳..coz friendship allows u to chose whom u want in ur life..nt like inherited relatives whr u hv no option bt evn bear d bullys unrulys πŸ˜†..if u dare to voice ur dislike u wd actualy put ur parents to shame n akwardnes..ppl wd say ur parents failed to teach u manners..so option?bear all  tall or small 🀒..
then cam my favourite scenes..d panic of finding out in a short while hw much u scored in ur xams..sum times d world doesnt bother if ur a gud person..as if it just wants to know if ur a gud student..our parents want us to bcum a good person bt d whole world just wants to c if ur good at ur studies..at other activitys..our parents wd sit al thru d yr with our studys n other problems..that time d world wnt cum to evn know that beta ji do u hv any problem..do u ned our assistance?can we help?bt wen ur marks wd b announced..enters ur full descendents  ..to gv in thr expert opinions..wat u sd hv dun..wat u sdnt hv dun..wat u sd do next..n if ur a grl..d list cd b long enuf to task ur brain ..

P.S:to be continued..sory if it bores u..i just wish to rewind to season1..😭relive those moments that ws relatable

Edited by JustMySelf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divasofV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
memmories...πŸ˜ƒheart breaks...love feverfights
friendship...mastiii...missing all...
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post :) 
Some season 1 memories of SG  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SmileItsMe - 10 years ago
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written post JMS.Even I loved those good scenes of season 1.In fact the other day I was watching 5th sept episode which was so funny specially Gyanesh and his dialogues ,the way he teaches suvreen the bargaining tactics and the yuvi enters and he says disturbing element agaye hi,really fun watching those scenes.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Jms same here miss season 1 lots and old gang 
Cvs rushed into season2 
Hope we get lots of Yuvreen scenes in the coming epis 
MeherSehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best part of SG was season 1 .. I miss it too πŸ˜”
JustMySelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujairohit

Very well written post JMS.Even I loved those good scenes of season 1.In fact the other day I was watching 5th sept episode which was so funny specially Gyanesh and his dialogues ,the way he teaches suvreen the bargaining tactics and the yuvi enters and he says disturbing element agaye hi,really fun watching those scenes.

yes season 1 contents werent meaningles..thr were plenty to absorb as lessons..i wd b focusing on my interpretations 4m each scenes..wat i learnt..
JustMySelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Jms same here miss season 1 lots and old gang 

Cvs rushed into season2 
Hope we get lots of Yuvreen scenes in the coming epis 

i dnt like this track of season 2..office office..uff..colg ws so fun πŸ˜’
JustMySelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: divasofV

memmories...πŸ˜ƒheart breaks...love feverfights

friendship...mastiii...missing all...

ya..woh apnapan nahin raha..as if a mental distance hs cum..πŸ˜•
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

ya..woh apnapan nahin raha..as if a mental distance hs cum..πŸ˜•

BECOZ...of forced plots...made alisha unbearable...too much...many left d show due to dis...and  everything is made-up...forced really...d natural bond which yuvreen shared is too warm...friends...family...too simple...but now...πŸ˜•