Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ - Page 83

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys! Apparently the cast of Zanjeer are going to come! That means Priyanka Chopra may come too! Oh God! I don't know about you guys but I love love love PC! Hope she sees Lauren's performance! My idol commenting on my other idol! And what if they both dance to desi girl! Now that would be a treat to watch! 😃
Originally posted by xPalkix

Guys! Apparently the cast of Zanjeer are going to come! That means Priyanka Chopra may come too! Oh God! I don't know about you guys but I love love love PC! Hope she sees Lauren's performance! My idol commenting on my other idol! And what if they both dance to desi girl! Now that would be a treat to watch!😃

Woww!! PC on Jhalak
m so excited 🥳
She is my fav. too!!

Yeahh!! wish they dance on Desi Girl..wud surely be a Double Treat fr us 😉
Hi my dear friends

I wana share this with u guys .

Im loosing intrest in this forum with such negativity and also what going on color website and those bad comments about lauren in person and lauren and punit in general

I will stay away from this forum and twitter for my peace of mind .. I will come only on weekends to chat with u guys

Im sorry but im feeling really bad and hurt with such things about punit and lauren .. and specialy punit who still being underrated by silly ppl I cried alot and cant take it anymore

Its straight from my heart coze all of u r very special to me .. never thought of making friends so fast .. im very sensitive to such things I know myself ... I need a break

Love guys .. god bless u all.. keep ur love and support and I will do that no matter what away from such negativity
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

Hi my dear friends

I wana share this with u guys .

Im loosing intrest in this forum with such negativity and also what going on color website and those bad comments about lauren in person and lauren and punit in general

I will stay away from this forum and twitter for my peace of mind .. I will come only on weekends to chat with u guys

Im sorry but im feeling really bad and hurt with such things about punit and lauren .. and specialy punit who still being underrated by silly ppl I cried alot and cant take it anymore

Its straight from my heart coze all of u r very special to me .. never thought of making friends so fast .. im very sensitive to such things I know myself ... I need a break

Love guys .. god bless u all.. keep ur love and support and I will do that no matter what away from such negativity
dnt leave coz of some people

enjoy here ingore them they talk talk and just talk 
Sara:
Don't do that, if you don't want to read bad things then ignore it. At least come on this AT. You know nothing bad about them will be written here.
Don't let some idiots ruin your mood! I'm sure there are better people out there in larger numbers! 
Sara please dont go..LP need our support at this crucial time..I know the tweets and comments are full of negativity but we need to keep supporting them and do our bit to cheer them up😊

This vid has few glimpses of LP..mostly it is centred around other couple though..they were practising for their solo act since I didnt spot RD..looks like its semi classical this time..cant wait
Edited by handlessthakur - 10 years ago

Guys! Apparently the cast of Zanjeer are going to come! That means Priyanka Chopra may come too! Oh God! I don't know about you guys but I love love love PC! Hope she sees Lauren's performance! My idol commenting on my other idol! And what if they both dance to desi girl! Now that would be a treat to watch! 😃

Oh is it? That is great..I am not a fan of her though I really liked her work in Fashion...But I am excited for the next week..And yes if Piggy Chops can perform with our Angel that's a bonus..😃

Sara:
Don't do that, if you don't want to read bad things then ignore it. At least come on this AT. You know nothing bad about them will be written here.
Don't let some idiots ruin your mood! I'm sure there are better people out there in larger numbers! 

Yes I completely agree with Palki...Sara please think about us..No one needs you more than we do..And that is exactly what these people are trying their hands on, breaking us emotionally..But my question is are we that weak to come under the pressure..I am sure this will increase with the finals coming nearer.. Think about us and no one else as of now..I want to see your post after our requests..You need to come back and that's it..😒