Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ (Page 82)

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Joined: 29 July 2013
Posts: 2041

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Thanks Sara for the link, I just checked out their performance.

And HOLY MOLY guys, that was effing brilliant. Gosh, I thoroughly enjoyed them, and I don't even know how people have anything negative to talk about them. Now this is called innovation, only if someone knew innovation doesn't have to be hard steps, it has to be something new, something different which can include any kinda steps/moves, which can blow your mind away.

And the most I enjoyed was seeing others' expressions especially Salman and DD since they were emphasized. I laughed so hard to see how baffled they looked with their concept and dancing. And the same with Mukti and her choreo.

I loved the disgusting expression of princess...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Joined: 29 March 2012
Posts: 2218

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Joined: 13 November 2012
Posts: 62631

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by MumbaiMantra


I loved the disgusting expression of princess...LOL


I know right, made my day to see burning inside and out LOL

hahahaha i love it too it was like cheery on the cake Wink
I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Joined: 13 November 2012
Posts: 62631

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
ok guys i m going now takecare gn sd see ya all soon Big smile
-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Joined: 29 July 2013
Posts: 2041

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HooLiGaN

ok guys i m going now takecare gn sd see ya all soon Big smile

GN  from me too..it is almost 3:40 am...Hug
-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Joined: 29 July 2013
Posts: 2041

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by MumbaiMantra


I loved the disgusting expression of princess...LOL


I know right, made my day to see her burning inside and out LOL At least Salman was diplomatic with his smile and all, but the princess couldn't even hide her bitter feelings LOL


Salman better actor than princess :face palm:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 1184

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Thanks Sara for the link, I just checked out their performance.

And HOLY MOLY guys, that was effing brilliant. Gosh, I thoroughly enjoyed them, and I don't even know how people have anything negative to talk about them. Now this is called innovation, only if someone knew innovation doesn't have to be hard steps, it has to be something new, something different which can include any kinda steps/moves, which can blow your mind away.

And the most I enjoyed was seeing others' expressions especially Salman and DD since they were emphasized. I laughed so hard to see how baffled they looked with their concept and dancing. And the same with Mukti and her choreo.
 
u welcome dear
 
well said
 
and yes did u see them .. I was talking to my sis about that and she is like whats wrong with them .. they knew that what they did is nothing comparing to Lauren and Punit .. but no need for such expressions cheee thats really discusting and give bad impression

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 1184

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
oh everyone went to sleep
 
sweet dreams guys

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
lauren know only 2 steps

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -veronica-   Replies: 54   Views: 7712

-veronica- 54 7712 21 August 2013 at 12:33pm by delightful.
Punit intelligent & Lauren Perfection

2 3 4

Author: oOSaraOo   Replies: 25   Views: 2875

oOSaraOo 25 2875 15 August 2013 at 10:24am by oOSaraOo
Lauren AT #4 ~Moves like jagger~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: HashiBoo   Replies: 1172   Views: 22728

HashiBoo 1172 22728 15 August 2013 at 10:18am by HashiBoo
Judges Being Extra Nice to Lauren

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: LOVELIPSTICK   Replies: 52   Views: 5722

LOVELIPSTICK 52 5722 14 August 2013 at 1:30pm by .Prometheus.
Lauren,KVB,Lauren team

Author: ..Asya..   Replies: 5   Views: 1145

..Asya.. 5 1145 03 August 2013 at 5:59am by chinkidrashti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index