Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: fastforward

Oh is it? That is great..I am not a fan of her though I really liked her work in Fashion...But I am excited for the next week..And yes if Piggy Chops can perform with our Angel that's a bonus..😃

You're not a fan? 😒 

fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't like her acting so much, I don't know why! 😕
Silvertarax thumbnail

I don't like her acting so much, I don't know why! 😕

Just kidding! 😆
I respect your opinion but for me, she is the only actor who is versatile and unique but let's not talk about her on Lauren AT...
Silvertarax thumbnail
Guys! I think they will perform twice again. One solo and one teen ka tadka! 
I don't if you guys know but their was this voting thing on Facebook where you had to vote for every contestant on which style you want them to do.
For Lauren, the options were:
Angrezi or Desi. I picked desi so maybe that's why they seem to be doing semi classical this week on the promo that handlessthakur provided! 
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sara : common Sara..plzz dnt go!!
Even i was fed up of these unnecessary bashing posts in the MF..so i totaly stopped commenting on such useless posts!
As they say.. Ignorance is Bliss..!!

Dnt let these brainles fools affect u so much yaar..ignore them completely!! They dnt even deserve to be acknowledgd.. 😡

Plz dnt leave..stay here na 😊Edited by --Sarunholic-- - 10 years ago
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: xPalkix

Just kidding! 😆
I respect your opinion but for me, she is the only actor who is versatile and unique but let's not talk about her on Lauren AT...

I made you cry? 😲 The clip is awesome..the girl made me laugh like hell...Pouting face..😆
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Just read Shelly's n Palki's pms...

How low can some people stoop to defend their favorites? Do "automatic voting" or whatever...but saying such things to celebs and their parents? I mean seriously...have you forgotten your own culture? 😡

Girls, should we start replying them?
Edited by MumbaiMantra - 10 years ago
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't if you guys know but their was this voting thing on Facebook where you had to vote for every contestant on which style you want them to do.
Angrezi or Desi. I picked desi so maybe that's why they seem to be doing semi classical this week on the promo that handlessthakur provided!

Omg!! Woww
Lauren performing classical ❤️
Thats awesum!! Wud love to see her in a desi avatar
Silvertarax thumbnail

I made you cry? 😲 The clip is awesome..the girl made me laugh like hell...Pouting face..😆

No I was just joking! 😆 That girl's name is Ariana Grande. Very famous! 
fastforward thumbnail

Oh wow that's wonderful..In fact then you also have a share in their concepts this time..😊

You know what, I feel why don't the judges give them a Hollywood week...I know the show happens in India and we have seen them dancing to Bollywood songs but most of the time they do it on Western dance styles..If they are already doing Western dance forms, why not on Hollywood songs for a week...That could be interesting..I would like to see what songs they choose for their perf..😃