Lauren AT #5 ~ Girl On Fire~ - Page 77

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

Is it true this "automatic voting" thing, I know they made quite a fuss in twitter regarding the scores...

I don't know 😔 I think it is! It's pretty disappointing that such types of "voting" would be allowed as then this competition is completely unfair!! Why should the others try at all then?? 👎🏼
Originally posted by Shelly1026

I don't know 😔 I think it is! It's pretty disappointing that such types of "voting" would be allowed as then this competition is completely unfair!! Why should the others try at all then?? 👎🏼

Yes absolutely, I always thought voting for only the least scorers every week (the format followed in Bigg Boss) is better...That way, talent survives...😃 But then, the judging too is not always unbiased...

Threw out my back yaar! Couldn't get out of bed 😔 am in bed all day today - boo!!

OH NO !! What would you like to have for dinner? Lots of Virtual Roti and Paneer ka Sabzi..😳

And loads of wishes to get well soon!! 🤗

You know what I noticed today guys?? Lauren used to do her vote appeal in Hindi and today it was in English.  I think after all the comments and tweets she's been getting, she's realized that the "public" will not like her no matter how much she tries.

If that's the case, I'm really disappointed!! I wish I could let her know that the comments that she reads/sees are not directed towards her but are from supporters of another contestant. 👎🏼

😔

Exactly, how can we reach her and send the message across to her? If only we could tell her to ignore such messages..I am not on twitter hence I have no idea as to how to console her if she is disappointed by any chance..Even I noticed that for the first time she has done her vote appeal in English and Punit followed her in the same lang..
Edited : No name calling please.
Edited by Sano88 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ELectraHeart

can somebody care to explain this automated voting thing to this lost puppy ? 

Electra I have no idea what it is..I am as lost as you are..I do not have a twitter account and hence I cannot even see what people are writing in there...
So I saw a thread that said "I know the automatic voting code" that was "for all Drashti fans" or something like that. Now, it's mysteriously dissappeared - 😕
Originally posted by fastforward

What negative comments have people put there? Are they the same IF pagal fans? 😕

I don't know - I think the same people are getting together and tweeting to colors, Lauren and some are even going to her mom! It's disgusting! 🤢

So I saw a thread that said "I know the automatic voting code" that was "for all Drashti fans" or something like that. Now, it's mysteriously dissappeared - 😕

I just saw it on Pg 2..😃
Originally posted by fastforward

I just saw it on Pg 2..😃

Hi Ritu!!! Tu kaha thi Poora din?? I needed to talk to you! 🤗 you make me feel better 😊

So you found it huh?? See, kya faida kisi ko bhi vote karne ka??