Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

I wanna talk about the performance (and the fact that one of the contestant's fans have set up "automatic voting") ... Where are all Laureniens??

I am always here to listen to you! Jaldi bata! 😃
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: oOSaraOo

vote guys vote .. keep voting

agar aapko hamara performance acha lagaho so plz vote type LAU to 56882 or aap color ki website me be vote kar sakta ho plz plz plz vote 😃

This is the cutest vote appeal...Now everyone should vote 😃 <if they can >
fastforward thumbnail

Can I just say how much I enjoyed the interaction between Kapil and Lauren! I loved her reactions!!

Kuddos to her for trying so hard to be able to lip sync the words so perfectly! 👏

Me too..Oh I am sure everyone adores her in JDJ, just that the contestants can't show it openly since they are competing..😛

I wish some producer watches her and casts her in a Bollywood film..😃
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Ok guys bye tc gn sd see ya all soon
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fastforward

What happened? Are you Ok now? 😔

You don't need to tell me anything..

Kuch Na Kaho, Kuch Bhi Na Kaho!
Kya Kehna Hain, Kya Sunna Hain,
Mujhko Pata Hain, Tujhko Pata Hain...😳  Love you more!

Threw out my back yaar! Couldn't get out of bed 😔 am in bed all day today - boo!!
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Bye urghhh IF sukx on mobile :(
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

This is the cutest vote appeal...Now everyone should vote 😃 <if they can >

😃
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know what I noticed today guys?? Lauren used to do her vote appeal in Hindi and today it was in English.  I think after all the comments and tweets she's been getting, she's realized that the "public" will not like her no matter how much she tries.

If that's the case, I'm really disappointed!! I wish I could let her know that the comments that she reads/sees are not directed towards her but are from supporters of another contestant. 👎🏼

😔
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

I am always here to listen to you! Jaldi bata! 😃

Is it true this "automatic voting" thing, I know they made quite a fuss in twitter regarding the scores...
Sr_CityZen thumbnail

You know what I noticed today guys?? Lauren used to do her vote appeal in Hindi and today it was in English.  I think after all the comments and tweets she's been getting, she's realized that the "public" will not like her no matter how much she tries.

If that's the case, I'm really disappointed!! I wish I could let her know that the comments that she reads/sees are not directed towards her but are from supporters of another contestant. 👎🏼

😔

I find these negative tweets directed at the twitter handles of the contestants, highly distasteful...it disheartens them to say the least...😔