Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi my girls ..Still i havent watched the performance ..But read Zaphys reviews ..and so happy that our couple just nailed it ..
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Hi my girls ..Still i havent watched the performance ..But read Zaphys reviews ..and so happy that our couple just nailed it ..

Yes, they were a treat to watch...😳
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

voted for lauran and sana for the vesy first time . Both deserve to go ahead . 

Hi! Thanks for voting for Lauren as a lot of us can't vote 😔

What was up with the bottom four??  Did two contestants get exactly the same votes?? Sana inb ottom "four" didn't make sense at all! 👎🏼
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it was just beautiful...today kjo said that lauren surely has some connection with india as she dances with such a feel...and i completely agree with you...
the concept was just amazing...robotic garba ...punit and lsuren just deserve to win it...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Hi! Thanks for voting for Lauren as a lot of us can't vote 😔

What was up with the bottom four??  Did two contestants get exactly the same votes?? Sana inb ottom "four" didn't make sense at all! 👎🏼

ok ...so u all can't vote ?...not from india ??????...
but i am happy that lauren don't faces shortage of votes...will now contnuously vote for lauren and sana . And regarding sana...i was so disappointed and when said i was top 3 in scores...so i din't thought to be in bottom...awww...she genuinely never deseerved to be there . And out of no where ...it was bottom 4 today...they told nothing .
Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago
Venus.X thumbnail

ok ...so u all can't vote ?...not from india ??????...
but i am happy that lauren don't faces shortage of votes...will now contnuously vote for lauren and sana . And regarding sana...i was so disappointed and when said i was top 3 in scores...so i din't thought to be in bottom...awww...she genuinely never deseerved to be there . And out of no where ...it was bottom 4 today...they told nothing .

I'm in Canada and voting from the Internet is always impossible - I always get the "voting lines will open soon" icon 👎🏼

I felt for Sana too! I really don't get the bottom four concept - the only way it would be a bottom four is if exactly the same amount of people voted for the 3rd and 4th bottom person. I doubt that happened 😲
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

I'm in Canada and voting from the Internet is always impossible - I always get the "voting lines will open soon" icon 👎🏼

I felt for Sana too! I really don't get the bottom four concept - the only way it would be a bottom four is if exactly the same amount of people voted for the 3rd and 4th bottom person. I doubt that happened 😲

are all they want is to insult sana...din't you saw...she deserved 27 ...and she was given by the two judges but remo sir made it 26...i don't know why ...but she never gets what she deserves . I am happy for lauren that atleast she is getting what all she deserves . Yes lauran deserve 30 for every next performance as she is the best .
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I m busy voting ... 
Venus.X thumbnail

are all they want is to insult sana...din't you saw...she deserved 27 ...and she was given by the two judges but remo sir made it 26...i don't know why ...but she never gets what she deserves . I am happy for lauren that atleast she is getting what all she deserves . Yes lauran deserve 30 for every next performance as she is the best .

I really like Sana (more Tusshar actually 😉) and agree that she also deserves to be in the Finale! They are amazing together and I think a Finale with both Lauren/Punit and Sana/Tusshar would be EPIC!!
Venus.X thumbnail

Guys I m busy voting ... 

Yay!!!! Good job Hashiii 🤗

Thanks - send in votes from me too please !!! 😉