Users

Frequent Posters

Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay am leaving..Bye Nats, Shelly and Hashi...๐Ÿค—
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! You guys!! Lauren is doing Tango! Wow! Prepare to be blown away!!

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/sneak-peek-episode24-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-season-6-42088-4.html#nav">http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/sneak-peek-episode24-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-season-6-42088-4.html#nav

Start from 10.20 for their dance!!!
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Ok Ritu u called me Alien then 

joking honey bunney 

hi sash

Aww Hashi...Do you know that Hashi is Bengali means Smile...You are truly my Smile Bunny...

And to add to that, i just watched the sneak Peek video which Palki provided...My goodness, did you guys see the Greek act by our duo? They look so cool in that dress..The concept is Adam & Eve and they look like one...They look so perfect...What chemistry! I am so thrilled to see this..In fact I want this act to happen on Sat...Truly speaking I want both the acts to happen tomm...๐Ÿ˜›
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

I really don't know ๐Ÿ˜” and then comments like "her dancing sucks"...Like really? If her dance sucks then whose shines?๐Ÿ˜†

The likes problem is from last season. I also can't do it.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fastforward

Aww Hashi...Do you know that Hashi is Bengali means Smile...You are truly my Smile Bunny...

And to add to that, i just watched the sneak Peek video which Palki provided...My goodness, did you guys see the Greek act by our duo? They look so cool in that dress..The concept is Adam & Eve and they look like one...They look so perfect...What chemistry! I am so thrilled to see this..In fact I want this act to happen on Sat...Truly speaking I want both the acts to happen tomm...๐Ÿ˜›

Aww .. at least bengali has a meaning to my name .. Bengalis zindabad .. 

u are too sweet Ritu . I really meanit .. Lucky to have u guys as friends . .Hope we can be friends even after the JDJ ends .. 
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Aww .. at least bengali has a meaning to my name .. Bengalis zindabad .. 

u are too sweet Ritu . I really meanit .. Lucky to have u guys as friends . .Hope we can be friends even after the JDJ ends .. 

FF...Friends Forever! If I make a friend becoz its difficult in today's world finding one, I don't break it ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I want to say this now in case I forget to mention this later, I have made some wonderful friends here in the last 3 weeks...And I am so proud of myself...My first friend in JDJ forum happens to be Shelley and Zainu, thereafter its Ayushi, Sara, Hashi, Palki, Aman, Sash, Nats and not to forget Electra <Current Marti Hain ๐Ÿ˜‰>!!! Did I miss anyone? And exactly in that order! I am so thankful to all you guys here for welcoming me whole-heartedly in this AT...I love you all and though I don't watch TV so much but I hope to see you all in some other forum after Lauren wins the trophy !! Cheers to Lauren and Punit!
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi shelly   ritu  hashii khushii๐Ÿ˜†  virus  tu bhi ๐Ÿ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

OMG!! You guys!! Lauren is doing Tango! Wow! Prepare to be blown away!!

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/sneak-peek-episode24-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-season-6-42088-4.html#nav">http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/sneak-peek-episode24-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-season-6-42088-4.html#nav

Start from 10.20 for their dance!!!

aaree  waiting for  lauren  dance  this time its  silver theme๐Ÿ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
Originally posted by: fastforward

ritu  lauren  punit chemistry just rocks๐Ÿ˜†  lauren dances so well  highest number of  30๐Ÿ˜†

even in  hindi  hashii means  smile ๐Ÿ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

and where is my hi ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž...innocent.aman

hi  I am sure  your heart is not electric๐Ÿ˜†   I am  aman whats your name๐Ÿ˜†

u know I am innocent๐Ÿ˜†

edit  madam๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by innocent.aman - 10 years ago