Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Se-Rene- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: fastforward

Me...OH Gosh, I am doing so well you have no idea...Today is Friday and tomm we will get to see one of Lauren's perf...I am infact on the Top of the World...A special song dedication to Lauren and Punit from my side about my feelings 😃 Right here, Right now!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u6628Rdqs[/YOUTUBE]

Hahaha Ritu ...u have fun girl😆

Hashiii😳
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Oh tell me about it.😆 I have been thrashed like anything everywhere because i am a big pankha of Dhoni. 😆
There can be only 2 categories Either a Blind Fan or a Hater.

Oh and i forgot to introduce myself 😆:-
My name is Suyash. 😃
Is there any boy other than me in this AT? 😆

Hello Suyash...I am Ritu..Nice to meet you..

Actually I am aware of one guy here Innocent Aman 😆< that is his Id>...Rest Hashi Sara and Shelley would know...I am also kind of new here..Most of the people do not know me too..😕

Oh, I can be a fan, in fact I am a big fan of Lauren and Punit but I can never be blind like some in the forum..Neither can I trash other fans becoz they are blind..Sometimes it happens and we have to take it with a pinch of salt..😳

And hate, that is too strong a word...Haven't felt anything like that for anyone..😃

@Ritu: You can call me Cesti because that seems to be my new name ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Yeh, I know what you mean, these guys come up with different concepts and dancing every week that one wouldn't even have thought of doing.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

^^Yes we have Aman .. Innocent Aman .. may be handless thankur or optimism .. 

Thanks, I know him. 😃

One more request guys:-
Can somebody give me the link of Lauren's Eid Performance?

-Se-Rene- thumbnail

Guys its ok to have chat here ..I mean not to spam . but we can just have chats ..but at least we have to include Lauren in every 3 posts .. 

😭 Chal mein jaati hoon
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CestMoi

Hi Shelly,

You are right, I am not a fan per se of anyone. I admire the acts which I see on the stage and praise them accordingly, so far I have loved Lauren, Sana, Kids, and a bit of Shaan here and there. From the choreos I love watching Tushar.

As for being a fan, nah, nothing wrong in being a fan, end of the day most are fans of one or the other. But yeh there are certain kinda silly fans who annoy the heck outta me 😆 and I am sure they annoy the heck outta anyone who is sane and fair in their arguments. So yeh I enjoy calling them out whenever I can 😆😆

even I cant stand them though I am a fan of many celebs .. 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ritu where was that happened .. she is explaining things to guests with Riva ..I missed them ...

Oh Hashii - it was a good discussion! Electra "So?" Bol ke bhaag gayi 😆

check it out! I'd love to know you guys' thoughts:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3702348?pn=22

Guys its ok to have chat here ..I mean not to spam . but we can just have chats ..but at least we have to include Lauren in every 3 posts .. 

Hashi, you are tooo cute. After seeing some of the ATs here, all I can say is that such rule doesn't exist and even if it did, it has been thrown outta the window. ATs are filled with spamming and talking, so I say go nuts with talking about anything and everything including your favorites of course.

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TooSweet

😭 Chal mein jaati hoon

whats the time there ... Talk to u tomorow .. Sweet dreams . 
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ritu where was that happened .. she is explaining things to guests with ***** ..I missed them ... 

I was teaching Shelley how to cut down on quotes and in b/w I had to go and serve dinner to my hubby..Am i bad teacher?