Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Aww .. this conversation took me to my SSLK days .. Hello ..I am Hashi was very much active before Rajeev Quit .. 

I am a Gunjan and Rajeev fan ..But love ViNa too .. We all Gunjeevian wanted Gunjeev happend but the day Rajeev realized his love for Gunjan and he resigned from his job as he wanted to proceed his feelings as he is against Teacher student relationship so he sacrificed his job over love ..  . was the last day we saw Rajeev .. ðŸ˜­

Ah coming to ur question ..Yes He knew that Rachna loves him as she confessed her love twice .. Second day the day where Gunjan went to meet vihan as Rachna .. But Rajeev treated Rachna like her student..But there was a time they telecasts Rachna and Rajeev scenes before the rejection .. so there are  fans for them also .. 

U took me to my old SSLK days ..damn I am missing them .. hate CVs for Mayan reunion ðŸ˜¡

Hi HashiBoo ðŸ¤—

What 😲  Rachna confess him twice this is so embarrassing ðŸ˜† He never accept rachna's love ðŸ˜­ but i watch the scene when vihaan accept rachna as his fiance in the party rajiv looks so disappointed. His reaction was like someone taking his love away from him  ðŸ˜†
Edited by MaayaRam - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MaayaRam

Hi HashiBoo ðŸ¤—

What 😲  Rachna confess him twice this is so embarrassing ðŸ˜† He never accept rachna's love ðŸ˜­ but i watch the scene when vihaan accept rachna as his fiance in the party rajiv looks so disappointed. His reaction was like someone taking his love away from him  ðŸ˜†

lol. one more 😛😆😆    ab to kuch bhi nahi he. jo bit gaya so sapna tha 😆😆 
Originally posted by MaayaRam

Hi HashiBoo ðŸ¤—

actually they must be feeling awkward na .. i mean he know that she loves him but his brois giong to get married to her .. and yes I know But he strictly rejected Rachna before that incident ..but still there might be achnac efor them .. but before that Rachna moved on ..with VIhan ..but after that Rajeev was started liking Gunjan .. 

This Cv played with fans .. Once it seems Gunjan and Vihan will be the couple ..they were playing with fan groups .. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by makhanbhog

suddenly so many typos😕😆😆

most of them are spacing issues .see this one "achnac efor " a chance for " ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
lol their story was actually very complicated ..at one stage i literally thought that the Cvs don't know what they wanna do..
Originally posted by dolly_11

lol their story was actually very complicated ..at one stage i literally thought that the Cvs don't know what they wanna do..

I know what they want !!

They got bash for never giving enough space to vina so they brought vina for a while but unka gunjan ke liye chupa pyar kahi na kahi se jaag uthta he.