MaayaRam thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi, I am new to this forum and to the show as well. I have no idea how was the show before. I mistakenly ðŸ˜† come across one of the episode in youtube and i fall for vihaan and rachna at first sight. I am searching for their scenes but i cannot get anywhere. Can some one please help me ðŸ˜­ I really want to how their love story started. They look so cute together. ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahh another Vina fan . Can you tell me what episode you watched of them?

Modern boy Vihaan ka mom arranged his marriage with behenji and traditional Rachna. Vihaan wanted to meet her to call off the engagement because he didn't want to get married this young! He is still in college! He meets a girl in the cafe and he liked her so he instead of breaking of marriage, kept the wedding on! He was like "This girl is interesting.  I'll marry her. 

But get this, the girl that met him as his fiance was not his actually his fiance Rachna, but Rachna ka cousin modern Gunjan. Rachna sent Gunjan to go meet Vihaan because Rachna had a crush on someone else and had to meet that man at the same time Vihaan wanted to meet her. So Vihaan like Gunjan cause she was a sizzling girl and bilkul his type. So he didn't call off the marriage.  But vihaan didn't know he was actually saying yes to marrying behenji Rachna not his modern Gunjan.

Rachna and Gunjan kept fooling their own family and vihaan with this. The girls kept this secret up until it was too late and it was revealed in front of the college students and they were like "Haha Vihaan was made a fool."  Vihaan was angry for a few minutes then he accepted Rachna in front of everyone and from that day their "love" story starts.

But unknown to anyone Vihaan was playing Rachna to get revenge for the humiliation and dumped her on her engagement day in front of everyone and got faked engaged to Gunjan. 

Rachna loved Vihaan a lot so this much pain and Vihaans constant torture (he used to make her miserable in college after this drama) made Rachna stronger then she finally replied back by humiliating him once again in another party. 

From that day onwards Rachna never took Vihaans crap and always have him back a rude answer. Then there was a competition where Rachna washed to win.  Vihaan began to support her at first just so Rachna Gunjan assisted problems increase but he slowly began to like her.  There used to be high tension then the tension lowered down to only nokh jokh. 

And Vihaan began to slowly fall for Rachna ka changed behavior and now for reals fell in love with her.  And Rachna fell in love with him again. Vihaan used to be evil now he's a positive character.So now they are boyfriend girlfriend. And only Gunjan is supporting them.
Edited by SailorMoonStar - 10 years ago
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
This is their story.  Sorry if it wasn't enough information.  I'll give more if you want. Edited by SailorMoonStar - 10 years ago
MaayaRam thumbnail
Aww thats so sweet of you. Thank you very much. The first episode I watched when rachna slaps vihaan. From then I trying to find their scenes but couldn't see. I dont want to see other craps in this serial. I try to watch episode by episode but i dont see any vihaan scenes. All i can see is gunjan n her mil and mayank 's drama n I just want to watch vihaan n rachna. I cannot believe vihaan did ol this to rachna he is very sweet now.

Btw, with who rachna had crush? And who is gunjeev? I just come across this name in d forum? 
Vihaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome ðŸ¤—

Happy to see more vina fans but unfortunately the cv will never ever focus on vina. All they know is garg family drama, mayan's romance and so called fights so you need to have more patience to watch vihaan on screen. Maybe one week once, aapko vihaan ki darshan hojeyi ðŸ˜†
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Vihaana is right.  We are not getting and will not get a proper track. 

And Rachna had a crush on her hockey coach Rajiv who also happened to be Vihaan ka brother. And Gunjeev is the couple name for Gunjan and Rajiv. 

But it is still unaware to anyone but Gunjan that Rachna had a huge crush on Rajiv. Not even Vihaan or her mom knows til date.  
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaayaRam

Aww thats so sweet of you. Thank you very much. The first episode I watched when rachna slaps vihaan. From then I trying to find their scenes but couldn't see. I dont want to see other craps in this serial. I try to watch episode by episode but i dont see any vihaan scenes. All i can see is gunjan n her mil and mayank 's drama n I just want to watch vihaan n rachna. I cannot believe vihaan did ol this to rachna he is very sweet now.

Btw, with who rachna had crush? And who is gunjeev? I just come across this name in d forum? 

that was only pure vina week ever i enjoyed most 🤔
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

And Rachna had a crush on her hockey coach Rajiv who also happened to be Vihaan ka brother. And Gunjeev is the couple name for Gunjan and Rajiv. 

But it is still unaware to anyone but Gunjan that Rachna had a huge crush on Rajiv. Not even Vihaan or her mom knows til date.  

kash aisa hua hota to dhamaka ho jata i would loved it really 😛
MaayaRam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vihaana

Welcome ðŸ¤—

Happy to see more vina fans but unfortunately the cv will never ever focus on vina. All they know is garg family drama, mayan's romance and so called fights so you need to have more patience to watch vihaan on screen. Maybe one week once, aapko vihaan ki darshan hojeyi ðŸ˜†

Really? Even I notice that vihaan invisible for more then 5 episodes then I fed up and stop watching the show. But so sad why the cv dont want to focus on them. They are such a cute pair. 
Edited by MaayaRam - 10 years ago
MaayaRam thumbnail
Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

OMG ðŸ˜› Rachna had crush on Vihaan's brother ðŸ˜† Interesting!!! Vihaan should not aware of this in future aso  

Was rajiv and gunjan couples?