Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Anoshka, Here's the link :

Varsha, Yes he was whole heartedly  laughing..Rangeela channel is playing very dirty game..😑🀒
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Little tummy hungry guys! Gotta feed her, be back soon! I'll keep retweeting everything I see, I promise πŸ˜†πŸ€—
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

Sry i went to cry ..seriously ..i saw the full sneak peak and caught him laughing ..the moment i saw this i cudnt help myself but cry ..he was so happy last week becoz his family visited him for eid ..he looked happy here and they gave him such shitty scores for the sake of their dirty politics ..as if they snatched his smile intentionally .. i can even imagine his saddened face right now after scores specially after 2nd act

Varshu! It breaks my heart that they could mistreat someone as humble and sweet as Salman! These two are working so incredibly hard (and I know I'm just repeating myself now), and however many times we reiterate that fact, it's never going to be enough.

I DON"T care about the others, I'm not here for them, I'm here for Sal and Drashti and wha ever happens we HAVE to make sure they WIN! Because this time it's about Salman's izzat! 
Rupal thumbnail
Bye Anoshka..see you later..πŸ€—Thx for your help !!!! 😳
MP07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rupal

Anoshka, Here's the link :

Varsha, Yes he was whole heartedly  laughing..Rangeela channel is playing very dirty game..😑🀒

Ugh I can/t watch it and I quickly checked the colors site but they haven/t uploaded it! πŸ˜‘
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

Sry i went to cry ..seriously ..i saw the full sneak peak and caught him laughing ..the moment i saw this i cudnt help myself but cry ..he was so happy last week becoz his family visited him for eid ..he looked happy here and they gave him such shitty scores for the sake of their dirty politics ..as if they snatched his smile intentionally .. i can even imagine his saddened face right now after scores specially after 2nd act

Okay I try to act like I'm strong, but to be very honest,
I also teared up when I heard their scores for this week & even more when that "average" comment came up.😭 It really is such an insult. If we are feeling this bad as fans, I don't even want to imagine what he is going through right now. I mean he was so disappointed when they got that 25. Didn't have the guts to watch his own performance.now what? He has just disappeared πŸ˜’ I'm sure he had an emotional breakdown. Upar se newborn fans and colors bringing him down every second. How to bring back his confidence and self esteem?
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Monica rupal ..wat else we can do ? I cant stop myself from crying right now ...I cant belive this they are treating him this way after doin 3 season and being a finalist in both of it ..that guy is so wrong to even think that he owes alot to jhalak ..its just vice versa .. he does not owes anything to anybody ...he got offers becoz he deserved it fully and becoz of his talent and not by doing anybdy's chamchagiri !  Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago
Rupal thumbnail
Moni, They are so mean to Salman for their own selfish reasons. They are not keeping in mind that he's getting 4hrs rehearsal time for 2 acts..How I wish Salman should point out he's getting 4hrs time when judges fake their comment as SIMPLE act..
MP07 thumbnail
Girls I'm actually tearing up right now! This is all so painful! Our poor babies! And Salman! I just can't believe they would want to hurt him like this, esp after EVERYTHING he's given this show!
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mahi i dnt know wat else we can do for them ... he needs to tweet ..thats the only way we will know wats going up with him ..even drashti is not twetting ..she usually used to do every week ! I just hate colors dil se ..