Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mia, Ya they are playing football match with him..๐Ÿ˜†If he go for Risky acts then they will say take care of our Drashti, if he goes for Simple then it's not his standard..๐Ÿ˜†We should think practically..

What he will do if Drashti gives 4 hrs time for 2 acts..Is it practically possible for a man to choreograph and teach within 4 hrs 2 acts ??Do we expect Same energy from Drashti which she had during 1 act and now 2 acts with same 4hrs rehearsal time?๐Ÿ˜†

Tonks611 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: syazaibrahim

Oh my gawwdd!!! Mia, what you have done, i was like blushing and smiling and dont know what reading that.. You are so smart! And i must tell you, your script was Awesomely Perfect and fantastic! You just made my day! โ˜บ๏ธ you should write more of it!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Can you PM it to me? I want to read it too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rupal thumbnail
Anyhow Mia, back to Kinky drooling land..

Man, they are looking freaking sexy..This act looks more Kinky ..๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคฃI hope this is second act..

*Drooling* โค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
firefly25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

Sneak peek looks like less dance and more other activities..seriously..madhuri seems to be trying hard to smile on jokes but not able to and karan looking disinterested ! THe remix given to SD is not a good one. Please somebody tell Madhuri not to singPlease somebody tell Madhuri not to sing :( , i seriously dont like it. do u guys?

yes..she sometimes goes off track while givin comments..instead of pointin out flaws and good points ..she starts singin or sharing her life stories..then she says beautiful act and i liked this OBVIOUS part and enjoyed it..

yaar koi dang ka comment karo..MD is great and all..but ths season her singin and extra stories are givin me headache 

chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firefly25

yes..she sometimes goes off track while givin comments..instead of pointin out flaws and good points ..she starts singin or sharing her life stories..then she says beautiful act and i liked this OBVIOUS part and enjoyed it..

yaar koi dang ka comment karo..MD is great and all..but ths season her singin and extra stories are givin me headache 

true ... 
firefly25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rupal

Mia, Ya they are playing football match with him..๐Ÿ˜†If he go for Risky acts then they will say take care of our Drashti, if he goes for Simple then it's not his standard..๐Ÿ˜†We should think practically..

What he will do if Drashti gives 4 hrs time for 2 acts..Is it practically possible for a man to choreograph and teach within 4 hrs 2 acts ??Do we expect Same energy from Drashti which she had during 1 act and now 2 acts with same 4hrs rehearsal time?๐Ÿ˜†

Even the great remo wont be able to pull it off

and its high time DD takes a leave from MB

btw did u see colors uploaded Epi 23 pictures..

and the comment on SD picture is ..SD are givin AVERAGE performances last 2weeks..what do u guys think.they will break the jinx this time ๐Ÿ˜ก

AVERAGE๐Ÿ˜ก..KAMEEENO..LAST ACT ME 27 MILA THA..Agar tera rope handler thik se handle kiya hota toh 30 mil jata ๐Ÿ˜ก

chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to SD performance !Edited by chinkidrashti - 10 years ago
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m excited for teen ka tadka now
Rupal thumbnail
Mia, Didn't see Colors pics...Did they seriously write like that? Give me link..Will blast them left right centre.๐Ÿ˜†
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chinkydrashti - please edit your comment.
We already have got note in previous AT.

Please lets not discuss about other contestants.

And others the fourm is already SD bashing adda, ek AT bacha hai. uska khayal rakhna๐Ÿ˜†