Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
plz also reply to my tweets if you can find them on my page!!!!
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anoshka ,Done..plz check it..😳
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
 we have definitely created some ruckus there ...galat logon se panga le lia ...oh rangeela re 😆
Originally posted by: -Ratzz-

next week eviction is most imp M will in face off again thats 4 sure but who will accompany her thats biggest question mark n boht sare questions ke ans mil jayenge humein

ppl keep telling me the low scoring is done intentionally to put them in the bottom 3! if everyone else scores 30s than how will they not be in the bottom???
-Ratzz- thumbnail
going to sleep now done RTs will reply or tweet tomorrow bye i hope whatever we doing its helps gudnite.
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

we have definitely created some ruckus there ...galat logon se panga le lia ...oh rangeela re 😆

is it just the 4 or 5 us or are others joining!!!
Rupal thumbnail
Sona, Remaining ppl will join in day time..As it's 4:00AM in India So mostly ppl are sleeping..
Rupal thumbnail
Seriously Varsha, They are really playing ..What the hell, how dare they have posted like Average performances whereas They never mentioned like this for worst performances.😡🤢
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rupal

Seriously Varsha, They are really playing ..What the hell, how dare they have posted like Average performances whereas They never mentioned like this for worst performances.😡🤢

Let the day begin ..more ppl will join ...they will face the worser then wat they have made them go through ... specially salman they insulted him indirectly with this caption ..same guy who raised the standard of their show ...same choreo for whom their celebrities pray to get paired with ..all this to outshine other choreos.. why they are so hell bent to ruin that smile on his face ..i cant belive their DJ act got 24 .. Shame on them if they think sneha deserves more to win than him
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

Let the day begin ..more ppl will join ...they will face the worser then wat they have made them go through ... specially salman they insulted him indirectly with this caption ..same guy who raised the standard of their show ...same choreo for whom their celebrities pray to get paired with ..all this to outshine other choreos.. why they are so hell bent to ruin that smile on his face ..i cant belive their DJ act got 24 .. Shame on them if they think sneha deserves more to win than him

It's because they know after this there's absolutely no way Salman will ever do Jhalak again, so they'r probably thinking let's ruin his image while we'r at it and make the other choreos look better, so that people still watch our show in the coming seasons! hah let's see how long Jhalak lasts after this- we'll be having the last laugh for sure!

But they'r stupid to think they can make Salman look bad, that's NOT possible and they'r going to get back every horrible thing they have dished out to Sal and Drashti.😡